This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #doingthe99 #99yourHalloween
Need a quick and easy Halloween game? Try this Zombie Body Parts Toss with supplies from your local 99 Cents Only store.
My family has an obsession with a zombie television show. You know, the one that rhymes with ‘stalking Ted’ and starts in October. For fans, it’s cruel torture to have to wait, which is why I created this zombie body parts toss game. This game helps us pass the time till the show starts, gets us outside for family fun, and can be used for a Halloween party. It’s a win-win!
Of course, my first stop for any type of holiday decor is my local 99 Cents Only store. I always find great name brand items and it’s hard to beat the 99¢ prices on Halloween decor.
I was able to find lots of zombie body parts and other Halloween items at the 99 for more than 70% less than a nearby big box store! So basically, if I shopped at that big box store, I would have come home with less than half of what I bought at the 99! Um, no thank you. I’ll stick with the phenomenal savings I get at the 99.
Print my shopping list and head to the 99 to create your own zombie body parts toss game.
Zombie Body Parts Toss Game Printable Shopping List
Zombie Body Parts Toss Game Set-up
Setting up this Zombie Body Parts Toss Game is quick and easy. Everything can be found at your local 99 Cents Only store and takes about 20 minutes to set-up.
- Fill the resealable bags with water to help weigh down the buckets and place into each bucket.
- Place each yard stake into the ground. I chose to place two in the front, one in the middle, and two in the back.
- Place a bucket in front or next to each yard stake. These buckets had cute ghosts on them and I placed the buckets facing backwards to hide the ghost.
- For a fancier look, add additional decorations. Sprinkle bones in the grass and add vampire hands.
Tip – Use a garden tool or stick to make holes in the ground where the stakes will be placed. This will help prevent the plastic stakes from breaking as you push them into the ground.
Zombie Body Parts Game Play
To play, toss body parts into the buckets. Our dog, Annabelle, joined the fun too. She went after a Zombie brain that missed the bucket.
Ways to Score/Win:
- Assign points to each bucket. The person with the highest points wins.
- Person with the most body parts in the buckets wins.
- For small kids, give a small treat for each body part in the bucket.
Zombie Body Parts Toss Game Prizes
The 99 Cents Only store has tons of Halloween prize ideas and there are always new items find at the 99. My youngest son was super thrilled that I found berry Tic Tac and Hi-Chew bites in the candy section. I loved the cute Halloween mugs and brought two home, which I may or may not give out as a game prize.
Prize ideas kids:
- Halloween trinkets
- Halloween jewelry
- candies/snacks/dried fruits/nuts/granola bars
Prize Ideas Adults:
- plastic containers
- home decor items
- crackers/cookies/dried fruits/nuts
- ‘gag’ gifts – soap, foil, laundry sheets, canned food, etc…
I’m so in love with this fun zombie body parts toss game. It was a breeze to set-up and makes a fun themed Halloween game.
How are you 99 your Halloween?
Find all your Halloween needs and so much more at the 99 Cents Only stores.