Amazing Applicious Apple Treats
It’s the peak of the apple season, which means it’s time to share some of the amazing applicious apple treats found on the Merry Monday Link Parties. And yes, I did make up my own word ‘applicious’ because all of these recipes are full of awesomely delicious apples! So enjoy!
[Tweet “35 Amazing Applicious #Apple Treats – cakes, muffins, drinks, and more! #fall #recipes”]
Amazing Applicious Apple Treats
Breads/Muffins/Cakes Applicious Apple Treats
- Apple Pecan Bread via Living La Vida Holoka (PIN IT) – pictured
- Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Crescent Ring via Cincy Shopper (PIN IT) – pictured
- Banana Apple Muffins via Kleinworth & Co. (PIN IT) – pictured
- Caramel Apple Sourdough Muffins via Cooking with Carlee (PIN IT) – pictured
- Honey Applesauce Cake via The Monday Box (PIN IT)
- Grandpa Bob’s Apple Cinnamon Nut Bread via Gluesticks (PIN IT) – pictured
- Frosted Apple Cinnamon Snack Cake via Delightful E Made (PIN IT) – pictured
- Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins via Delighful E Made (PIN IT) – pictured
- Apple Banana Oat Nut Muffins via Intelligent Domestications (PIN IT)
- Caramel Apple Cups via Eat Move Make (PIN IT) – pictured
- Easy Caramel Apple Crescent Rolls via Living La Vida Holoka (PIN IT)
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake via Domestically Creative (PIN IT) – pictured
- Apple Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Apple Cream Cheese Icing via Intelligent Domestications (PIN IT)
Cookies/Bars Applicious Apple Treats
- Apple Pie Stuffed Snickerdoodles via Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt (PIN IT) – pictured
- Caramel Apple Slice Cookies via Typicall Simple(PIN IT)
- Apple Bar via The Country Chic Cottage (PIN IT)
- Caramel Apple Pie Cookies via Cincy Shopper (PIN IT)
Slow Cooker Applicious Apple Treats
- Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oats Recipe via Ann’s Entitled Life (PIN IT)
- Adventures in Canning: Crockpot Apple Butter via The Rambling of an Aspiring Small Town Girl (PIN IT)
- Crockpot Caramel Apple Butter via Coupons and Freebies Mom (PIN IT)
- Slow Cooker Caramel Dip via Cincy Shopper (PIN IT)
- 3 ingredient Crockpot Apple Dumplings via Intelligent Domestications (PIN IT)
- Slow Cooker Apple Pie Oatmeal via Cherished Bliss (PIN IT)
Misc. Applicious Apple Treats
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe in a Jar via All Because She Save (PIN IT)
- Apple Pie Won Ton via Domestically Speakng (PIN IT)
- Salted Caramel Apple Dumplings via Hello Nature (PIN IT)
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Baked Apple via Premeditated Leftovers (PIN IT)
- 5 Minute Prep French Apple Tarts via See Lindsay (PIN IT)- pictured
- Apple chicken cheddar galette via Honey and Birch (PIN IT)
- Chocolate Covered Apple Slices via She Saved (PIN IT)
- Fall Candy Apples via Made In A Day (PIN IT)
- Homemade Apple Pie Filling to Can via A Proverbs Wife 31 Wife (PIN IT)
- Apple Cider Bourbon Whisky Cocktail via Growing Up Gabel (PIN IT)
- White Wine Apple Cider Sangria via Honey and Birch (PIN IT) – pictured
- The Easiest Wassail Recipe EVER via Inside The Fox Den (PIN IT)
Welcome to Merry Monday #171! We have a new guest host!
Meet Michelle from Our Crafty Mom. She loves to share DIY projects, trash to treasure furniture flips, home decorating and craft ideas!
It’s Pinterest Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Pinterest.
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ Domestically Creative
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Kim ⋅ A Wonderful Thought
- Michelle ⋅ Our Crafty Mom
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Time to party & be seen on 11 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 171 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #172
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All things Halloween
- Fall thing Fall
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Sign-ups for the 2017 Ornament Exchange is open!
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2017
Thanks for the party, Erlene! Have a great week!
Thanks for the feature!
Thank you so much for the feature! Have a great week!
Irma went right over us — I can’t believe I actually have power back already! Hope you have a super week!
So thrilled to be included with all those amazing apple recipes. Thank you. Pinned!
I just love all of these apple treats! Yummmmm!
Thanks for hosting. So happy to join this awesome party! -Journa, from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com
I love cooking with apples! Such a fabulous collection. We have 2 bags of apples on our kitchen counter right now! Thank you for including us.
Thank you for featuring a few of my apple recipes this week!
Hope you had a nice weekend. Thank you for the party!