Planning a Halloween party? Here are 10 Halloween Game Ideas to keep the kids entertained!
Kids have a natural need to keep themselves busy and entertained. I mean, have you met a kid that isn’t immediately bored in 5-minutes without some type of mental stimulation? So, if you’re hosting a Halloween party, it’s probably a good idea to have some fun Halloween game ideas for the kids. But I’m all about keeping it simple and that’s why I’ve gathered these quick and easy Halloween game ideas that you can set up with minimal effort.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”12+ quick-n-easy Halloween Game Ideas for the kids – Pumpkin ring toss, tin can bowling, zombie toss game, Halloween Bingo, and more! #Halloween #Halloweengames #merrymonday” quote=”12+ Quick-n-Easy Halloween Game Ideas for Kids”]
12+ Quick-n-Easy Halloween Game Ideas for Kids
- Halloween Pumpkin Golf Game via Cookies, Coffee and Crafts
- Zombie Body Parts Toss Game via My Pinterventures
- DIY Tabletop Zombie Bowling Game via DIY Adulation
- FREE Printable Halloween BINGO via Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Spider Races via Still Playing School
- Pumpkin Ring Toss via Kid Friendly Things to Do
- Halloween Tin Can Bowling via Red Ted Art
- FREE Printable Scavenger Hunt via PLAY. PARTY. PLAN.
- Pumpkin Memory Game via Simply Play Ideas
- Skeleton Scavenger Hunt via Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Pumpkin Patch Stomp via Delia Creates
- Pin the Spider on the Web with Free Printable via Ella Claire Inspired
- Toilet Paper Mummies via Gift of Curiosity
- 10 Halloween Class Party Games via Love The Day
- 5 Halloween Party Games That Are Free via One Crazy Mom
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #221!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Merry Monday #linkparty 221! We want to see your back to school ideas! Come and share & be seen on 10 blogs!” quote=”Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up your latest post on #MerryMonday 221 #linkparty! “]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – Recipes featuring chicken, honey, mushrooms, potato, lobster, coffee, or rice. Halloween themed foods, football food, casseroles, crock pot, comfort foods.
- Home –Home- Hallween decor, Fall decor, Fall/Halloween home tours
- Occasions – Back to School, Football, Halloween, Fall
- Crafts & Activities – Crafts – Llama crafts, grandparent day crafts, Halloween crafts, DIY Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving, fall crafts