Now that the weather has been warming up, our grill has been working overtime. While it’s been easy to come up with the main star of our summer meals, it hasn’t been easy coming up with sides. And since I prefer light sides for the hot weather, I’ve gathered 12 cold summer salad side ideas that won’t weigh you down.
12 Light and Cold Summer Salads to Beat the Heat
- Salmon and Tofu Salad via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Strawberry Salad via Cooking with Ewa (PIN IT)
- Honeydew Cucumber Salad via Cincy Shopper (PIN IT)
- Simple Cold Green Beans Salad via Organized Island (PIN IT)
- Spinach Smoked Mozzarella Salad via Made in a Day (PIN IT)
- Tomato Basil Mozzarella Salad via Delightful E Made (PIN IT)
- Fresh Corn Salad via April Golightly (PIN IT)
- Broccoli and Crab Salad via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Grilled Shrimp and Avocado Salad via Live Love Texas (PIN IT)
More summer salad side ideas…
- Cucumber Caprese Salad via Ann’s Entitled Life (PIN IT)
- Tuna Pasta Salad via Cincy Shopped (PIN IT)
- Hawaiian Style Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #252!