Now that the weather has been warming up, our grill has been working overtime. While it’s been easy to come up with the main star of our summer meals, it hasn’t been easy coming up with sides. And since I prefer light sides for the hot weather, I’ve gathered 12 cold summer salad side ideas that won’t weigh you down.12 Cold Salad Ideas for your next summer party!
12 Cold Summer Salad Side Ideas
- Salmon and Tofu Salad via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Strawberry Salad via Cooking with Ewa (PIN IT)
- Honeydew Cucumber Salad via Cincy Shopper (PIN IT)
- Simple Cold Green Beans Salad via Organized Island (PIN IT)
- Spinach Smoked Mozzarella Salad via Made in a Day (PIN IT)
- Tomato Basil Mozzarella Salad via Delightful E Made (PIN IT)
- Fresh Corn Salad via April Golightly (PIN IT)
- Broccoli and Crab Salad via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Grilled Shrimp and Avocado Salad via Live Love Texas (PIN IT)
More summer salad side ideas…
- Cold and Creamy Pasta and Chicken Salad via Marilyn’s Treats (PIN IT)
- Tuna Pasta Salad via Cincy Shopped (PIN IT)
- Hawaiian Style Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #252!