Have you heard of Christmas in July? Yes, it’s a thing and there are stores that already have holiday items on display! Since a lot of holiday items are coastal/beach themed, I thought it would be a great time for a Christmas in July Beach Crafts!
Get a jump start on the holidays on use your summer beach finds to create home decor, gifts, and ornaments for the holidays!Christmas in July Beach Crafts - 35+ ways to use seashells, sea glass, and driftwood for holiday crafts.
35+ Christmas in July Beach Crafts
Home Decor Christmas in July Beach Crafts
- How to Achieve A Stained Glass Look via Our Crafty Mom – Create your own stained glass bottles and attached seashells for a beach/coastal look.
- Starfish Vignette via Made In A Day – Use twine, shells, and starfish to create a beautiful garland.
- DIY Giant Seashell Seahorse via My Pinterventures – Have lots of shells? Use it to create a giant seahorse artwork. Just add a santa hat for a festive look.
- DIY Seashells Monogram Wall Art via DIY Adulation – Dye seashells and make a monogram artwork with the kids. Think red, green, and gold colors for the holidays.
- DIY Aloha Seashell Pineapple Sign via My Pinterventures – Upcycle a cabinet door for a tropical inspired sign. I add a holiday garland across the top for Christmas.
- DIY Coastal Mantel Decor via Across the Boulevard – Decorate any sign with shells to create a coastal decoration. Add glitter for a bit of holiday sparkle.
- How to Make a Summer Bead and Shell Wind Chime via My Pinterventures – Incorporate shells into a wind chime for a beachy vibe. Maybe a gift for someone that lives near the beach?
- DIY Seashell Pineapple via My Pinterventures – Recycle a glass jar and turn it into a seashell covered jar.
- Coastal Sea Shell Wreath via My Pinterventures – Use various seashells to create a fun coastal wreath and add some holiday balls for Christmas.
- Seashell Pumpkin via My Pinterventures – Want to incorporate seashells into fall decor? Try covering a dollar store pumpkin with shells!
- Coastal Christmas Tree Shell Topiary via The Artisan Life – Another way to use seashells…make a topiary tree for the holidays!
- Seaside Rope Burlap Wreath via Made In A Day – Love coastal and farm house? Create a burlap and starfish wreath.
- Seashell Bottle 1 & Boho Seashell Bottle 2 via My Pinterventures – Use seashells to create boho themed home decor.
- Coastal Christmas Seashell Christmas Tree Topiary via The Artisan Life – Start creating your holiday decor and make a seashell tree wall art.
- Coastal Candle Holder from Terra Cotta Pot via Across the Blvd – Turn a terra cotta pot into a fun coastal candle holder.
Gifts/Crafts – Christmas in July Beach Crafts
- DIY Beach Themed Coasters From Mason Jar Lids via Our Crafty Mom – You’ll always be able to look at your shells if you turn them into useful coasters.
- DIY Gilded Candles via Pop Shop America – I’ve done this before and it’s such a fun way to use shells.
- DIY Seashell Hair Clips via Pop Shop America – Show off your shells and use them to decorate your hair!
- DIY Painted Seashells via My Pinterventures – Paint your shells to create colorful mini masterpieces.
- DIY Mini Bottle Tumbled Glass Necklace via My Pinterventures – Add sea glass and sand to any mini bottle for a keepsake necklace.
- Beach Ornament with a Floating Photo, Sand, and Shells via Where the Smiles Have Been – This would make a precious gift for any family member.
Ornaments – Christmas in July Beach Crafts
If you like to decorate your tree in beach themed ornaments or just like adding something new to your tree each year, this section is for you! You’ll find 15 different ways to create ornaments using seashells, driftwood, and sand.
- Seashell Angel Ornament via Crafts by Amanda
- How to Make a Sea Shell Angel via Super Mom No Cape
- Seashell Angel Ornament via Across the Boulevard
- DIY Driftwood Christmas Tree Ornament via The Handyman’s Daughter
- Beach Glass Coastal Ornament via My Pinterventures
- Painted Driftwood Tribal Tree Ornament via Made in a Day
- DIY Hoop Coral Beach Ornament via My Pinterventures
- Coastal Glitter Starfish Ornament via My Pinterventures
- Simple Glitter Seashell Ornaments via My Pinterventures
- Santa Shell Ornament via Across the Boulevard
- Sea Shell Berry Basket Ornaments via Across the Boulevard
- Christmas Ornament Souvenir via Dukes and Duchesses
- Bucket O Shells Ornament via Coastal Bohemian
- Sea Glass Seashell Angel Ornament via My Pinterventures
- Coastal Sand Ornament via Love My Little Cottage
What do you do with your summer beach finds?