Craving something chocolaty? Here’s a semi-homemade triple chocolate fudge cake mix cookie that is sure to satisfy your chocolate cravings!
Years ago, I made strawberry cake mix cookies and it was a HUGE hit. In fact, my kids still can’t stop talking about it and always ask for cake mix cookies. It’s truly surprising that such a simple semi-homemade cookie recipe turns out wonderfully soft, chewy, and flavorful cookies. And the best part, you can use practically any flavored cake mix from Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker to make cake mix cookies. I’ve already made lemon, strawberry, yellow, chocolate, and many other cake mix cookies! These triple chocolate fudge cake mix cookies are just one of the recent cake mix cookies and thought it was about time I share this super easy recipe.Silence your chocolate craving with these Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix cookies!
Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 Box - Betty Crocker Super Moist Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix (can sub with another chocolate cake mix)
- 1/2 cup - vegetable oil
- 2 - large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips (sub with white chocolate, butterscotch, or peanut butter chips)
- 1/2 cup - chopped pecans or walnuts
- Combine cake mix, oil, and eggs in a large bowl. Mix to combine well. Note: The mix will come together like a cookie dough and will look 'oily'.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts. Mix to combine well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool for a few minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
To make other flavors of cake mix cookies, just change out the cake mix flavor and use the same amount of oil and eggs. For example, use strawberry cake mix and white chocolate chips for strawberry cookies.