This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #99yourholiday #doingthe99 #CollectiveBias
99 Cents Only Rhinestone sticker sheets, ribbon, tinsel pipe cleaners, and plain plastic ornament bulbs are all you need to create Christmas memories and these simple sticker ornaments with the kids!
I love crafting with the kids during the Christmas season, but craft supplies can get expensive, so I was thrilled to find tons of great affordable holiday items at the 99 Cents Only store. Not only does the 99 have awesome trendy holiday decorations, they have lots of Christmas craft kits and supplies too! I easily saved at least 50% buying craft supplies at my local 99 Cents Only store versus a regular craft store and I didn’t even need a coupon!
My local 99 Cents Only store had two full rows of Christmas items. This is heaven for a craft-o-holic like me…just sayin’.
There were so many great holiday items, that I had a difficult time narrowing down the craft I wanted to do with the kids. I literally wandered around the 99 for about an hour because I may have been sidetracked by potential gift ideas and awesome mugs that made it in my basket. But once I got back on track, I saw the holiday rhinestone stickers and knew this year’s Christmas craft was going to be simple sticker ornaments!
For me, this was the perfect craft to do with my kids because it fits with our tradition of adding one new ornament to the tree each year. But because of the affordable prices at the 99, I was able to buy craft supplies for each of my kids to make an ornament for the same cost as one retail store ornament!
Now, hurry down to your local 99 Cents Only store to pick up all your Christmas decor and holiday craft supplies…things sell out quick!
Simple Sticker Ornaments
Sticker Ornaments Supplies:
- Plastic ornament bulbs
- Rhinestone sticker sheets
- Tinsel pipe cleaners
How to Make Sticker Ornaments:
- Wipe the surface of each ornament to clean it.
- Peel the stickers off the sheets and stick on the ornaments. Use as many or as little stickers as you like!
- Tip – for the larger stickers, use a scissors and cut slits between the rhinestones on the edges to help it lay flat.
- Make a loop with the ribbon.
- Wrap a tinsel pipe cleaner in the center of the loop to create a bow, making sure one side of the pipe cleaner is at least one inch longer.
- Pull one end of the pipe cleaner through the ornament topper.
- Twist the pipe cleaner together. Since one end is shorter, you will have about 1″ – 2″ that is is not doubled.
- Pull the end of the pipe cleaner back through the ornament topper to create a loop.
- Twist to secure until all the pipe cleaner is used.
- Fluff ribbon and the ornament is ready to hang!
These simple sticker ornaments are so easy to make. It’s the perfect holiday craft for kids to create and proudly hang on the tree.
And if you’re throwing a holiday party, don’t forget to pick up a few of the craft kits and the coloring totes. The craft kits will keep the kids busy and the totes are perfect to fill with all their craft creations.
What will you be crafting with your 99 Cents Only Christmas craft supplies?
Follow the 99 Cents Only stores on social media and become a 99’er!
More #doingthe99 ideas…