10 Tasty Dinner Ideas to Add to Your Weekly Meal Plan
Are you in need of some new dinner recipes? I’m always on the look out for something new and different to mix things up. One can only eat the same things for so long before they become unappealing, right? So to help keep dinner new and exciting, I’ve round-up 10 Tasty Dinner Ideas to add to your weekly plan.
Most of these recipes are fairly easy to make and require minimum time in the kitchen. The easiest recipes are marked with a single asterisk (*) and those with double asterisks (**) require a little more kitchen prep or ingredients.
10 Tasty Dinner Ideas
- One Pot Cheesy Italian Goulash via Delightful E Made*
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese via The Jenny Evolution*
- Sweet and Spicy Shrimp Tacos Recipe via Moms Need to Know**
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf Recipe via Cincy Shopper*
- Sriracha Beef Taco Stuffed Peppers via Meatloaf and Melodrama*
- Tripe Threat Extra Cheesy Loaded Potato Soup via We’re Parents**
- Spicy Turkey Sausage Pasta via Rose Bakes*
- Easy Pesto Chicken and Vegetables via Food Fun Family*
- Sweet and Spicy Slower Cooker Carnitas via Cravings of a Lunatic**
- Tiger’s Award Winning Colorado Green Pork Chili via A Dish of Daily Life**