Need a quick and light meal? Try this simply delicious Ham Spinach Quiche recipe!
Quiche is one of the easiest meals to make. Whenever I need something quick to prepare, this is one of my ‘go to’ recipes. It’s also great for whenever I need to use up sandwich meats or leftover ham.
This is one of the few dishes that the kids can eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Plus, it’s great that I can easily customize the quiche by switching out the protein, cheese, and veggies with family favorites or leftovers. I’ve made this with ground breakfast sausage, chopped steak, various cheese, broccoli, and more. And the best part, there is never any leftovers of this!
Simply Delicious Ham Spinach Quiche
- 1 - 9 inch pie crust, use premade or use a homemade crust (link in notes)
- 6 - Large eggs
- 3/4 - 1 cups chopped ham (sub with sausage, bacon, or your favorite meat)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onions
- 1/4 cup frozen spinach (Thawed and drained. Can sub with peas or your favorite vegetable.)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Press 9" pie crust into a 9"pie pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients. Pour the mix into the pie pan. Roll down the edge of the pie crust to right above the mixture.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until set. Cool 15 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.
Oven temperatures can vary, so check the quiche at 30 minutes (do not open the oven) to see if it is set.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.