It’s the beginning of a new year! And like most, I like to start it off by eating a little lighter to help recover from all the holiday eating. So, for the January Cooking Housewives blog hop, we’re focusing on lightened-up recipes!
[click_to_tweet tweet=”12 lightened-up recipes – Low calorie, low fat, and low carb recipes to try for 2019. #thecookinghousewives #lowcarb #lowcalorie #lowfat” quote=”12 Lightened-up recipes for 2019.”]
- August Picnic Food – Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad
- September Soups – Soft Rice Chicken Porridge for Flu Season
- October Italian Inspired Food – Baked Parmesan Chicken
- November Thanksgiving – Chunky Mashed Potato
- December Holiday Party Foods – Bisquick Shrimp and Vegetable Appetizers