It’s the beginning of a new year! And like most, I like to start it off by eating a little lighter to help recover from all the holiday eating. So, for the January Cooking Housewives blog hop, we’re focusing on lightened-up recipes!
12 Lightened-up recipes for 2019.Click To Tweet
- August Picnic Food – Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad
- September Soups – Soft Rice Chicken Porridge for Flu Season
- October Italian Inspired Food – Baked Parmesan Chicken
- November Thanksgiving – Chunky Mashed Potato
- December Holiday Party Foods – Bisquick Shrimp and Vegetable Appetizers