Mother’s Day is coming up, so I’m sharing a FREE printable tropical Mother’s Day card!
If your mom loves tropical things, she’ll love this tropical themed Mother’s Day card. There are two sizes and 4 different card patterns.
These cards are FREE and for personal use only. Do not copy to sell. Thank you & enjoy!
- FREE Printable Tropical Mother’s Day Card(s) – click on the link to the cards you want to print
- 40 lb. weight paper or slightly heavier – The card looks best when printed on 40 lb. weight paper or slightly heavier. It can be printed on regular printer paper, but it won’t have the weight or color saturation as when it is printed on cardstock.
- scissors or paper cutter – I prefer a paper cutter as it will always give an accurate straight cut.
- Optional – raffia, string, or ribbon
- Optional – single hole punch
Printing & Folding:
When printing out the cards, make sure you preview and check your printer settings. If it looks good, print out the card. Fold the card at the graphic’s edge.
If you have white borders around the printed area, trim that off with scissors or a paper cutter.
Once the cards are trimmed, it’s time to write your personal message to mom. Gift this card to mom as-is or add some raffia.
Optional – Dress the card up by tying it closed with raffia. To do this, take a hole punch and add a hole to the center edge of the card…just eyeball it. Then, fold some raffia in half and insert the looped end into the punched hole. Pull the loose ends through the loop and tie it into a bow.