Want to make some sweets for your sweetie? Here are 15 Valentine’s Day Treat Recipes.
For me, Valentine’s Day isn’t complete without something sweet. Of course, something made from scratch is always appreciated and these Valentine’s Day Treat Recipes are perfect when you want to shower someone with a little sugar. Besides, who doesn’t love a little treat?
[click_to_tweet tweet=”15 Valentine’s Day Treat Recipes – Strawberry rice krispies, cherry rolls, strawberry cheesecake bars, & more! #valentinesday #dessert #valentinesdaytreats” quote=”Share some sugar with your sweetie this Valentine’s Day with these 15 Valentine’s Day Treats.”]
Valentine’s Day Treat Recipes
- Kiss Cookies via The Monday Box (PIN IT)
- Valentine Bark via Wondermom Wannabe (PIN IT)
- Red Velvet Sheet Cake via Delightful E Made (PIN IT)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Tarts via Dizzy Busy and Hungry (PIN IT)
- Easy Instapot Cherry Cheesecake via All Because She Saved (PIN IT)
- Strawberry Oreo White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars via Coupons and Freebies Mom (PIN IT)
- Conversation Heart Cookies via 5 Minutes for Mom (PIN IT)
- Cinnamon & Sugar Tortilla Chips with Cream Cheese Dip via Coupons and Freebies Mom (PIN IT)
- Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts via Walking on Sunshine (PIN IT)
- Cherry Crescent Roll Recipe via Mommy Evolution (PIN IT)
- Sweetheart Raspberry Scones via Gluesticks Blog (PIN IT)
- Triple Chocolate Waffles with Raspberry Sauce via Food Fun Family (PIN IT)
- Rice Krispie Hearts via All Because She Saved (PIN IT)
- Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats via Food Family Fun (PIN IT)
- Valentine Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake via Crystal & Co. (PIN IT)
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #240!
Emily had to step down as a Merry Monday host, so we have a spot open! She’s been a great host and one of the longest Merry Monday hosts. We’ll miss her, so please head over to her blog to thank her and continue to give her support! If you want to help be a permanent host, please sign-up here —>>> Merry Monday Host Sign-up.
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Have a fall recipe, craft, DIY project, home tour, or helpful tip/hack? Come share it on the #merrymonday #linkparty!” quote=”Time to link-up on the Merry Monday Link Party #240″]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features on January:
- Recipe themes – Chocolate, cherries, potatoes, hot breakfasts, brownies, muffins, chili, strawberries.
- Home – Organization ideas, cleaning tips, printables
- Occasions – Valentine’s Day, Spring, St. Patrick’s Day
- Crafts & Activities – Valentine’s Day crafts, decor, games, and printables. Spring and St. Patrick’s Day crafts, games, and activities.
Seriously hungry now! I might get baking some of these for my partner!
Thank you for sharing 🙂
Thanks for visiting and for your kind comment!
I hope you are having a great weekend!!
I just love how versatile Instant Pots are (I don’t have one yet)… cheesecake in it? That sounds delicious and so easy!
I don’t have an Instapot either, but it’s really tempting to buy one.
Thanks so much for featuring my Kiss Cookies! So many fun Valentine ideas!! Have a great week!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Thank you so much for hosting again this week. You always do so much for bloggers! Have a relaxing week! I am off to see some posts. Looks like a lot of inspiration tonight.
Thank you for hosting!
Lots of inspiration! Thanks for hosting!
Thank you for the party again this week! Love all the Valentine’s Day treats!