Moms tend to take care of others before themselves, so why not gift her a Mother’s Day Spa & Beauty Gift Basket!
Yesterday, I shared a Mother’s Day Garden Gift Basket that was full of everything mom would need to grow a beautiful flower garden for around $25! And today, I’m going to show you how to create an awesome Mother’s Day Spa & Beauty Basket that includes towels, face masks, a scrub, bubble bath solution, and more for around $15!
Okay, how is it possible to include so many great things in a spa basket for only $15? Well, I shopped my local 99 Cents Only Stores! I honestly couldn’t believe how many fabulous beauty items I was able to find!
For example, beauty masks are all the rage and a ‘must try’ pamper item. Normally, these masks would cost around $4 and up, but I found several beauty masks for $1.00 each! For $6, I was able to pick-up one Nu-pore Luxurious Home Spa Treatment for the hands and one for the feet, one Nu-pore eye gel patch and an eye mask, and one Nu-pore Collagen Essence facial pomegranate mask and vitamin E mask. Amazing, right?!
So let’s put this Mother’s Day Spa & Beauty Gift Basket together.
Mother’s Day Spa & Beauty Gift Basket
- 6″ x 8″ white plastic basket
- towel ($1.99)
- 6 pack of face towels ($1.99)
- body wash
- bubble bath
- body scrubber
- Nu-pore Luxurious Home Spa Treatment with Jojoba Oil & Aloe Vera Extract for hands
- Nu-pore Luxurious Home Spa Treatment with Shea Butter & Aloe Vera Extract for feet
- Nu-pore Collagen Essence Facial Tissue Mask with Vitamin E
- Nu-pore Collagen Essence Facial Tissue Mask with Pomegranate
- Nu-pore Moisturizing Eye Mask
- Nu-pore Revitalizing Gel Eye Patch
- cellophane wrap
How to Assemble the Mother’s Day Spa & Beauty Gift Basket
- Cut off the tags from the towel. Roll it so it will fit into the center of the basket and partially towards the back.
- Cut off the tags from the face towels. Roll or fold 3 face towels to fill the front of the basket. The remaining three towels will be used later.
- Place the bubble bath, body wash, and the hand/feet treatments towards in front, leaving a space in the middle for the remaining face towels.
- Arrange all the Nu-pore items in the back.
- Optional – add the body scrubber into the basket or use it as a basket topper.
- Unfold the remaining face towels so that they are only folded in half.
- Lay the towels in a row with the ends overlapping. You should have one long continuous row.
- Start from one end and start to roll the towels into a loose tube.
- Holding the folded end down, begin to unfold the sewn edges of the towel down to form flower petals.
- When you have a flower form you like, add it into the front of the basket.
- Cut cellophane long enough to wrap around the basket. It will be necessary to cut and tape two pieces to accommodate the width of the basket.
- Cut a 12″ length of ribbon. Set aside.
- Place the basket at a slight angle on the cellophane. Bring one corner of the cellophane over the front top of the basket.
- Take the cellophane on the side and wrap towards the back of the basket. Tape to the back of the basket.
- Gather the cellophane in the back/sides and bring it towards to top. Tie with ribbon.
- Tie a ribbon around the body scrubber and secure around the top of of the basket.
- Cut 5 – 18″ length ribbon and tie around the top of the basket. Curl all hanging ribbon.
Now you have a beautiful Mother’s Day Spa & Beauty Gift Basket for mom!
What kind of gift basket would your mom like?