Last week, thanks to the constant begging of my youngest daughter, we officially bought our first real fall pumpkin! While this one is just for decorative purposes (it’s a tiny one) and won’t be eaten, I do plan on making lots of fall pumpkin desserts. I’m not sure what fall pumpkin dessert I’ll make, but here are a few delicious recipes that I would love to try.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Love all things pumpkin flavored? Check out these Fall pumpkin desserts and the #merrymonday #linkparty!” quote=”Fall pumpkin desserts to try this season.”]
Fall Pumpkin Desserts
- Pumpkin Salted Caramel Poke Cake via Diana Rambles
- Pumpkin Nanaimo Bars via Living on Cloud Nine
- Pumpkin Pie via Marilyn’s Treats
- Creamy Pumpkin Fudge via Crafts A La Mode
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes via Mommy Hates Cooking
- Pumpkin Pie Turkeys via Suburban Simplicity
- Pumpkin Icebox Cake via Ann’s Entitled Life
- Pumpkin Cookies via So Much Better with Age
- Mini Pumpkin Churros via Food. Fun. Family
- Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting via That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies via Clearwater Cottage
- Pumpkin Spice Bars with Maple Bourbon Frosting via Busy Being Jennifer
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #227!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Merry Monday #linkparty 227! We want to see your back to school ideas! Come and share & be seen on 10 blogs!” quote=”Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up your latest post on #MerryMonday 227 #linkparty! “]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – fall foods, pumpkin recipes, apple recipes, Halloween themed foods (non desserts), football food, and crock pot. October foods featuring – caramel, seafood, pasta, Halloween candy, pork, and pizza.
- Home –Fall decor, Fall home tours, Fall tablescapes
- Occasions – Thanksgiving, Football, Halloween, Fall
- Crafts & Activities – Thanksgiving, fall printabless, Halloween crafts, DIY Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving, fall crafts
Thank you for another party this week!
Thank you again for the party. Hope you had a lovely weekend!
Thank you for hosting and featuring my Pumpkin Caramel Poke Cake. I linked another yummy poke cake this week.
Thanks so much for hosting each week!! I hope you had a great weekend!!
Thank you for hosting. I love sharing with your readers and always find inspiration here. Have a blessed week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings