September is National Chicken Month! Chicken one of my favorite things to cook and eat, so I’m celebrating with 30+ mouthwatering chicken recipes!
Now, before we get to the Mouthwatering Chicken Recipes, I wanted to share a few chicken fun facts. *
- Chickens are the most abundant bird species in the world. There are over 25 billions chickens in the world!
- Female chickens are called pullets before laying eggs and hens after they have laid eggs.
- We raise more chickens for food than all other land animals combined.
- Chickens have full color vision.
- The dance roosters do to attract a female is called tidbitting.
*Facts gathered from the Smithsonian and PETA organization.
I hope you enjoyed those chicken fun facts! But you’re here for the mouthwatering chicken recipes, so let’s get to it!Find lots of ways to prepare a chicken meal with these 30+ mouthwatering chicken recipes!
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Bake Casserole
Easy Homemade Chicken Ramen - The Flavor Bender
Spanish Style Chicken Wings
Baked Chicken Parmigiano
One-Pot Chicken Pasta Recipe
“How Much Time You Got?” Lemon Basil Chicken Thighs #CookbooksandCalphalon
Slow Cooker Chicken Mole Recipe #PruebaElSaborDeKnorr
Key Lime Grilled Chicken
Lightened Up Chicken Broccoli Braid
How to Make the Most Tasty Chicken Ever
Lime Marinated Chicken Recipe #PruebaElSaborDeKnorr
Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole
Chicken Nachos: The Perfect Party Food
Dorito Chicken Casserole Recipe
Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic and Video: How to Peel Garlic in 10 Seconds
Chicken Enchilada Bake
Easy Roasted Spatchcock Chicken
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe- THM friendly
Simple Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs
Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup (from Rotisserie Chicken leftovers)
Grilled Pesto Chicken
Chicken Pot Pie - Comfort Food & Large Family Style Meal
Baked Chicken with Vegetable Sauce
Mochiko Chicken Recipe - Japanese Fried Chicken
Bourbon Chicken with Vegetables - One Pan Family Meal
Rum Chicken (Jamaican-inspired)
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free, Paleo)
Honey BBQ Chicken Wings-Flour On My Face
3-Ingredient Chicken Wings - Great for Summer Grilling
BEST BBQ Chicken Recipe
Garlic Chilli Chicken (Thai-inspired)
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #257!
It’s with a heavy and sad heart that it’s time to end the Merry Monday Link Party. It’s been a long run… 5 years since the first Merry Monday Link Party! We want to thank each and every one of you for continued support of the party over the years and couldn’t have lasted this long without you.
What we’ll miss most is seeing all of you and your creations. So, we want to invite you to keep in touch by joining the Bloggertunities Facebook Group and the Merry Monday Pinterest Group Board. The Facebook group is open to active lifestyle, food, craft, home decor, blog help, and DIY’er blogs. There will be follow threads, share threads, blogger opportunities, and more!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Have a Summer craft, DIY project, home tour, or helpful tip/hack? Come share it on the #merrymonday #linkparty!
Party is open September 1 – September 14