July 4th is coming up and lots of us are planning backyard parties, heading to the parks, or spending a day at the beach. Whatever you decide to do, here is a round-up of everything you need to plan an awesome July 4th party menu!
July 4th Party Menu Ideas
- Frozen Toasted Coconut Moonshine via Pink Heels Pink Truck (PIN IT)
- Boozy Strawberry Watermelon Slushies via Cravings of a Lunatic (PIN IT)
- Red, White, and Blue Sangria via Growing Up Gabel (PIN IT)
- Watermelon Agua Fresca via Cravings of a Lunatic (PIN IT)
- Starbucks Inspired Pink Drink via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Easy Strawberry Soju Drink via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Rosemary Garlic Grilled Baby Potato Skewers via Don’t Sweat the Recipe (PIN IT)
- Loaded Hawaiian Style Tuna Macaroni Salad via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Cheesy BBQ Sausage Bites via Kiss My Smoke (PIN IT)
- Smoked Chicken Bombs via The Black Peppercorn (PIN IT)
- Yummy Southwest Burger via The Bearded Hiker (PIN IT)
- Lime Herb Chicken Marinade via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Spicy Verde Grilled Chicken via Delightful E Made (PIN IT)
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin Kebabs with Apricot Ginger Glaze via Eat Move Make (PIN IT)
- 3-ingredient Chicken Wings via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Frozen Lemonade Pie with Berries via Culinary Envy (PIN IT)
- American Flag Krispy Treats via Marilyn’s Treats (PIN IT)
- Patriotic Bundt Cake via She Saved (PIN IT)
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe via The Country Chic Cottage (PIN IT)
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- DIY Stenciled Americana Drop Cloth Pillow via Intelligent Domestications (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2017
Thanks for hosting another great party this week and what a great feature for the 4th of July!
Thanks for the party, Erlene!
Erlene, thank you so much for featuring our grilled potatoes!
Wow, you featured my Southwest Burger! Thanks so much!
Thank you for featuring my Smoked BBQ Chicken Bomb recipe!
Hope you had a lovely weekend. Thank you for hosting!
Thank you for featuring my Patriotic Bundt Cake Recipe this week!
Loving the patriotic theme this week! Thank you!
Jen @Cincy Shopper recently posted…Pizza Pasta Salad