Enjoy fun and tasty colored drinks? Try this easy Starbucks inspired Pink Drink recipe!
I don’t know what it is about pretty colored drinks, but if my daughter sees it, she’ll get it. So when Starbucks came out with their pink drink, it quickly became one of her favorite drinks. However, we don’t go to Starbucks often enough to satisfy her cravings and she searched for a way to make her favorite Starbucks pink drink at home.Make the popular Starbucks Pink Drink at home using 3 main ingredients + simple syrup.
The first recipe we tried was based on a video my daughter saw on Tik Tok. The recipe did not share measurements and used a mixed berry acai tea with coconut milk, which was okay; however, it needed a lot of sugar and was a bit tedious to make. So, we played around with the measurements and we think this pink drink recipe comes pretty darn close using only 2 premade ingredients and 2 optional ingredients. So, let’s see how we made this pink drink without tea.
Note: Do not use canned coconut milk as it does not taste the same. Use the carton Silk Original coconut milk found in the refrigerated section. Unsweetened coconut milk can be used, but the drink will need more simple syrup.
Hope you enjoy drinking this pretty pink drink during the spring/summer season!
What’s your favorite Starbucks drink? Let me know in the comments below!
- 3 cup Ocean Spray White Cranberry Strawberry Juice
- 1 cups Silk Original Coconut Milk or Silk Unsweetened Almond/Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup simple syrup
- Optional - 3-4 large strawberries, sliced or chopped into small cubes for straws
- ice cubes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Prep: Slice strawberries. Set aside.
- For simple syrup, add water and sugar to a pot and cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Set aside. (see notes)
- In a small pitcher, add coconut milk, juice, and simple syrup. Mix together. Taste and add more simple syrup if needed. Add ice and sliced/chopped strawberries to cups and pour pink drink mix over ice/strawberries. Serve.
- Simple syrup can be omitted if not served with ice or for those that prefer to omit the sugar. If using simple syrup, store leftover simple syrup in the fridge to use for more pink drinks or use in other drinks as a sweetener.
- Strawberries can be chopped into small pieces and added to the drink if using straws. Boba straws are best if adding chopped strawberries.
- I've listed the ingredients in the recommended products so you can see what they look like, please buy them in-store as it is less expensive. Usually, the juice can be bought on sale for 2 for $6.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.
6 Pcs Boba Straws Metal with Sillicone Tips, Jumbo Reusable Smoothie Straws, 0.5" Wide Stainless Steel Straws with 3 Cleaning Brush 1 Case
6-Piece Glass Mason Jar Pack with Airtight and Straw Metal Lids, Stainless Steel Straws 16oz Jar Set
Estilo Mason Jar Mugs with Handle and Straws Old Fashioned Drinking Glass Set 6, 16 oz Each
12 Piece 11 Inches Reusable Plastic Straws for Tall Cups and Tumblers 6 Colors BPA-Free Unbreakable Clear Glitter Sparkle Drinking Straw with 1 Cleaning Brush Not Dishwasher Safe
Juice, White Cran-Strawberry, 64 Fl Oz, 1 Count,Pack of 4
Silk Original Pure Coconut Milk, 64 Ounce -- 6 per case.
TAKEYA Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee Maker, One Quart, Black
Cuisinart 719-16 Chef's Classic Stainless Saucepan with Cover, 1 1/2 Quart - Silver
Totally Bamboo 3-Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set, 3 Assorted Sizes
Zyliss Zyliss-31380 Utility Kitchen Knife with Sheath Cover, 5.25-Inch Stainless Steel Blade, Purple, Paring