When it’s cold, raining, or snowing, start the day with one these hot breakfast ideas!
For the past two weeks, SoCal has had some cold and rainy days. Rain is something Southern California really needs, but the cold weather…uhhh, I can do without it. I mean, who likes waking up with cold toes and fingers?! So this is the time when hot breakfast ideas are a must to start a chilly day.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Start the day with a hot breakfast to celebrate hot breakfast month – 10 hot breakfast ideas! #breakfast #hotbreakfast #merrymonday” quote=”Start the day with a hot breakfast to celebrate hot breakfast month!”]
10 Hot Breakfast Ideas
- Slow Cooker Oats on the Go via Busy Being Jennifer (PIN IT) – freezer friendly and easy to reheat.
- Ham & Cheese Pull Apart Biscuits via Home Cooking Memories (PIN IT) – quick-n-easy using premade biscuits, ham, & cheese.
- How to Make Chilaquiles via The Kittchen (PIN IT) – a hearty breakfast using salsa and tortilla chips.
- Savory Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Muffins via Domestically Creative (PIN IT) – fridge friendly for a week or freeze to warm up later.
- Spinach Bacon Cheese Frittata via Walking on Sunshine (PIN IT) – great one pan breakfast recipe.
- Waffle Omelet via Growing Up Gabel (PIN IT) – easy way to make an omelette using a waffle maker.
- Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders via Cooking with Carlee (PIN IT) – Prep the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning.
- Biscuit and Gravy Breakfast Casserole via All Because She Saved (PIN IT) – Use a single casserole dish to feed the entire family this classic breakfast recipe.
- Warm Apple N’Oatmeal via The Delicious Spoon (PIN IT) – A gluten-free, paleo, and vegan option
- French Loaf Breakfast Omelet via Intelligent Domestications (PIN IT) – A breakfast plate all loaded into a loaf!
- The Best Breakfast Burritos via The Kittchen (PIN IT) – A loaded breakfast burrito with a poblano sauce.
- Root Beer Float Pancakes via Home Cooking Memories (PIN IT) – Here’s a pancake that gives you root beer flavor with a vanilla ice cream syrup! Mind blowing!
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #242!
We have a new host! Welcome Lauren from Mom Home Guide! Head over to her blog to find recipes, crafts, travel, and garden posts.
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Have a fall recipe, craft, DIY project, home tour, or helpful tip/hack? Come share it on the #merrymonday #linkparty!” quote=”Time to link-up on the Merry Monday Link Party #242″]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features in February:
- Recipe themes – Chocolate, cherries, potatoes, hot breakfasts, brownies, muffins, chili, strawberries.
- Home – Organization ideas, cleaning tips, printables
- Occasions – Spring, St. Patrick’s Day
- Crafts & Activities – St. Patrick’s Day & Spring crafts, decor, games, and printables.