Here in the desert, when summer rolls around, it brings the sizzling sun, hot winds, and long days. Honestly, summer isn’t my favorite season since mid-life hot flashes and summer don’t mesh well. I can’t even tell you how many days I wished there was a beach right outside my door. But since I live in the desert with no beach in sight, I bring a little bit of the beach to me by decorating with coastal decorations.
I know, decorating isn’t the same as having sandy toes, but at least the beachy decor lets me daydream a bit. So if you’re land-bound like me, here are a few DIY Coastal and Beach Themed Crafts to bring a bit of the beach into your home.
DIY Coastal and Beach Themed Crafts
- Beach in a Glass Coastal Ornaments via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- How to Achieve A Stained Glass Look via Our Crafty Mom (PIN IT)
- DIY Driftwood Finish via The Turquoise Home (PIN IT)
- Coastal Candle Holder from Terra Cotta Pot via Across the Blvd (PIN IT)
- Fishnet Covered Jars via Kreativ K (PIN IT)
- DIY Aloha Seashell Pineapple Sign via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- DIY Beach Themed Coasters From Mason Jar Lids via Our Crafty Mom (PIN IT)
- Easy Flip Flop Chalkboard Art via Across the Blvd. (PIN IT)
- Seaside Rope Burlap Wreath via Made In A Day (PIN IT)
- Starfish Vignette via Made In A Day (PIN IT)
- How to Make a Summer Bead and Shell Wind Chime via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Coastal Sea Shell Wreath via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
Merry Monday Link Party #156 – Pinterest Follow Month
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
Want to get more repins? Check out these 40+ Pinterest Group Boards that are open to new contributors. Many are run by the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts!
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- DIY Cornhole Boards via A Wonderful Thought (PIN IT)
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake via Rose Bakes (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
I really want to go to the beach when I saw your pictures! Coastal beach themed crafts are the great idea for summer. I think I will make some in order to decorate my house and give to my friends’ birthday in this month as well. Thanks for suggesting 🙂
Thanks for the party, Erlene!
Thank you so much for hosting! It was a fun party!
– Journa from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com
Thanks so much for including my fishnet jars Erlene!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!