I have a confession…I suck at meal planning. I’ve tried it on multiple occasions and I never stick to it. NEVER. Something always comes up or I just don’t feel like eating what’s on the menu. Instead, I like to have a stash of quick and easy ‘go-to’ recipes that I can make with my regular pantry ingredients. So if you’re struggling with meal planning too and need simple recipes, here are ten 6-ingredient Chicken Dinner Recipe Ideas to add to your regular dinnertime menu rotation.
[clickToTweet tweet=”10 6-ingredient or less chicken dinner ideas. #chickendinner #chickenrecipes” quote=”Quick and easy chicken dinner ideas using 6 or less ingredients. “]
6-Ingredient Chicken Dinner Ideas
These recipes have 6 or less ingredients, not counting salt and pepper.
- Coconut Chicken Tenders via Home Cooking Memories (PIN IT)
- Pesto Chicken Thighs via Recipes Worth Repeating (PIN IT)
- Hasselback Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella, Tomato, & Basil via Walking on Sunshine (PIN IT)
- Apricot Chicken via Bombshell Bling (PIN IT)
- Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Crescent Ring via Marilyn’s Treats (PIN IT)
- Nacho Doritos Chicken via Forgetful Momma (PIN IT)
- Baked Parmesan Chicken via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Bake via Domestically Creative (PIN IT)
- Cheez-It Crusted Chicken Tenders via Intelligent Domestications (PIN IT)
- Freezer Friendly Chicken Nuggets via DIY Adulation (PIN IT)
For more chicken recipe ideas, follow my Pinterest Recipes: Chicken, Turkey, and All Things Fowl
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #200
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- On Vacation – C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- On Blog Hiatus – Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Time to party & be seen on 8 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 200 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Merry Monday Link Party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #200
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes featuring lemons, grilling, and spring picnic recipes
- Home – spring cleaning tips, organization tips, home tours, home decor
- All things spring, graduation ideas, wedding ideas, Mother’s Day, Cinco de Mayo, and Memorial Day
- DIY planters, garden tips, and outdoor spaces
Thanks for including my cheesy chicken and broccoli bake!! All of these chicken dinners look amazing and I can’t wait to try some!
Thank for hosting! Today I brought my Avocado Egg Bake, Blueberry Cheesecake and a Creamy Grape Salad. I invite you to join me at #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Have a wonderful week.
I hope you have a fabulous start to the week! Thanks for hosting!
I find this recipe “Pesto Chicken Thighs”. Its looking amazing. I am going to try it now. Hope that i’ll be succeed in it.
thanks for hosting