Are you in the middle of a summer heat wave? Here is Southern California, we’ve been melting our faces off. There have been several days of triple digit weather and it’s horrible! We’ve stocked the fridge with lots of ice cream, but sometimes I prefer a popsicle. So here are 10+ flavor popping popsicles to help beat the summer heat.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Beat the Summer heat with these 10+ Flavor Popping Popsicle Recipes! #popsicle #summer #dessert” quote=”Beat the Summer heat with these 10 Flavor Popping Popsicle Recipes”]
10+ Flavor Popping Popsicles
- Mango Lassi Popsicle via The Black Peppercorn (PIN IT)
- Pina Cola Popsicles via Food Fun Family (PIN IT)
- Refreshing Orange Pineapple Popsicle Recipe via Fivespot Green Living (PIN IT)
- Frozen Greek Yogurt Berry Fruit Pops via Ann’s Entitled Life (PIN IT)
- Mixed Berry and Yogurt Popsicles via Domestically Creative (PIN IT)
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Pops via Sparkle Living (PIN IT)
- Dairy-free Raspberry Coconut Pops via from Playdates to Parties (PIN IT)
- Strawberry Kiwi Yogurt Popsicles via Home Made Lovely (PIN IT)
- OREO Cookies ‘n Cream Pudding Pops via Simple Sweet Recipes (PIN IT)
- Easy 2-ingredient Strawberry Mango Popsicles (no sugar) via Strength & Sunshine (PIN IT)
- Chai Tea Ice Pops via Hello Creative Family (PIN IT)
- Sweet Tea Vodka Pops via Home Cooking Memories (PIN IT)
Find more cool treats on my Recipes: Drinks and Cold Things Pinterest Board
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #212
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up your latest post on #MerryMonday 212 #linkparty! @pinterventures” quote=”Share your latest summer craft, recipe, DIY, and helpful home tips on the #MerryMonday Link Party!”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #212
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – Baked beans, Picnic dishes, hot dogs, ice cream, fried chicken, cheesecakes, & lasagnas
- Home – summer decor and home tours, & farmhouse tours
- Occasions – Summer travel tips, Pool party ideas. Back to School ideas
- Crafts & Activities – all things Summer – kid activities, patriotic crafts, and outdoor fun. Farmhouse crafts/DIY projects.
Thank you for hosting! My offerings this week include Peanut Butter Lovers Cheesecake Bars, Very Berry Pancakes and Egg Salad Sandwich. Enjoy your week!
Thank you for hosting!
Thank you so much for hosting Erlene! Have a great week!!
Thanks for featuring my Orange Pineapple Popsicles! They are so super easy and my kids love them!
Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures