My dwarf blueberry bushes are finally producing ripe berries, so it’s time to look for some bomb blueberry dessert recipes!
Here’s a picture of my two small dwarf blueberry bushes that are working hard to produce this year’s blueberries. I can’t remember what variety this is, but I bought them about 2 years ago from my local Armstrong Garden Center and it’s so sweet! This variety is meant to grow only to 2-3 ft. and are made for container gardening, which works great for me.
Anyway, let’s get to the bomb blueberry dessert recipes! All of these recipes were linked on past Merry Monday Link Parties, so thank you to everyone for sharing!
10 Bomb Blueberry Dessert Recipes
- Lemon Blueberry Glazed Donuts via Mama of Many Blessings (PIN IT)
- Blueberry Rhubarb Meringue Pie via Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt (PIN IT)
- No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits via Walking on Sunshine (PIN IT)
- Gluten-free Crepes with Lemony Yogurt and Blueberries via All Because She Saved (PIN IT)
- American Flag Cake via Spaceships and Laser Beams (PIN IT)
- American Flag Poke Cake via Cincy Shopper (PIN IT)
- Summer Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing via Comfort Spring (PIN IT)
- The Ultimate Blueberry Crisp via Living on Cloud Nine (PIN IT)
- Patriotic Brownie with Pretzel Crust via Marilyn’s Kitchen (PIN IT)
- Blueberry Strawberry Muffins via Organized Island (PIN IT)
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #251!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Have a Summer craft, DIY project, home tour, or helpful tip/hack? Come share it on the #merrymonday #linkparty!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking to feature in June:
- Recipes – Tropical recipes, Hawaii inspired foods, Seafood recipes, Fresh fruit and vegetable recipes, Candy recipes, Ice tea recipes, and BBQ ideas.
- Home – Gardening and outdoor projects. July 4th decor ideas and summer home tours.
- Crafts & Activities – Summer crafts and printables. July 4th ideas. Summer kid activities. All things vacation related.
Party is open June 9 – June 22