One of my favorite ways to update my decor is to hang up a wreath. Wreaths have huge visual impact and can easily be changed out for every season. So if you want to quickly update your decor, here are 12 Simple DIY Spring Wreaths that you can make to decorate your home.
12 Simple DIY Spring Wreaths
- Floral Bunny Wreath via Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- Spring Door Decor via The Magic Brush (PIN IT)
- Monogrammed Tulip Wreath with Burlap Bow via Curly Crafty Mom (PIN IT)
- How to Make a Moss Covered Wreath via Worthing Court (PIN IT)
- Burlap Flowers and Moss Spring Wreath via My Pintervetures (PIN IT)
- Nature Inspired Easter Wreath via Inside The Fox Den (PIN IT)
- Spring Hydragena Wreath via Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- The Ultimate DIY Farmhouse Wreath via Twelve on Main (PIN IT)
- How to Make a Spring Wreath in Just 5 Minutes via Making It In The Mountains (PIN IT)
- Boxwood Easter Wreath via Do More For Less (PIN IT)
- 2 Spring Wreath Tutorials via Home with Mimi (PIN IT)
- Easter Egg Fabric Wreath via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
Merry Monday Link Party #148
We have a new guest host! Kimberly from A Wonderful Thought will be joining us for the entire month of April! If you haven’t had a chance to visit her blog, head on over and check out her crafts, recipes, and Disney posts!
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
It’s Instagram Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
Apple Cinnamon White Cake via 3 Boys and A Dog (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #148
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Cleaning tips – spring cleaning in general
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Easter – foods, crafts, and DIY projects
- Recipes – focus on tomatoes, garlic, grilled cheese, glazed hams, dishes with pecans
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!