One of my favorite ways to update my decor is to hang up a wreath. Wreaths have huge visual impact and can easily be changed out for every season. So if you want to quickly update your decor, here are 12 Simple DIY Spring Wreaths that you can make to decorate your home.
12 Simple DIY Spring Wreaths
- Floral Bunny Wreath via Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- Spring Door Decor via The Magic Brush (PIN IT)
- Monogrammed Tulip Wreath with Burlap Bow via Curly Crafty Mom (PIN IT)
- How to Make a Moss Covered Wreath via Worthing Court (PIN IT)
- Burlap Flowers and Moss Spring Wreath via My Pintervetures (PIN IT)
- Nature Inspired Easter Wreath via Inside The Fox Den (PIN IT)
- Spring Hydragena Wreath via Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- The Ultimate DIY Farmhouse Wreath via Twelve on Main (PIN IT)
- How to Make a Spring Wreath in Just 5 Minutes via Making It In The Mountains (PIN IT)
- Boxwood Easter Wreath via Do More For Less (PIN IT)
- 2 Spring Wreath Tutorials via Home with Mimi (PIN IT) – site no longer running
- Easter Egg Fabric Wreath via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
Merry Monday Link Party #148
We have a new guest host! Kimberly from A Wonderful Thought will be joining us for the entire month of April! If you haven’t had a chance to visit her blog, head on over and check out her crafts, recipes, and Disney posts!
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures Kim ⋅ Made In A Day Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
Megan · C’mon Get Crafty Kimberly · A Wonderful Thought
It’s Instagram Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
Apple Cinnamon White Cake via 3 Boys and A Dog (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 9 blogs! Link-up on the #MerryMonday #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #148
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Cleaning tips – spring cleaning in general
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Easter – foods, crafts, and DIY projects
- Recipes – focus on tomatoes, garlic, grilled cheese, glazed hams, dishes with pecans
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2017
Love your spring “wreaths”, they are so pretty. Thanks for sharing.
Reynolds recently posted…A thrilling race for the best waterproof hiking shoes in the world
I love the Easter Bunny wreath! It’s very cute. I want one for my door.
I am loving all of these wreaths! I feel like in Spring there is so many crafting options and ideas. I have been wanting to make a spring wreath and these are the perfect inspiration.
Those wreaths are just too pretty! I desperately need a spring wreath for my front door. These are all so inspiring.
Keikilani recently posted…3 Reasons to Teach your Kids to Garden this Spring
Oooo love these ideas you have here. I really need a new Spring Wreath. Our wind tunnel that we seem to live in tore up my old one!
Ashley recently posted…Building a Better Easter Basket
Love these wreath. I adore the light and festive colors of spring. When the world is in bloom everything is so pretty.
These are all so pretty! Too bad I only have one front door…
Thanks for sharing, I am inspired.
Happy April and have a great week!
Thanks for featuring my 2 spring wreath tutorials.
Thanks for sharing. It’s useful. I want to decorate my home but I haven’t thought idea yet. I try to make wreath like this.
Thank you SO much for this fabulous party each week and also a big thanks for featuring my tulip wreath!
Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom recently posted…The Creative Corner Link Up Party & Weekly Recap – 04/02/17