Ready for spring? Here are 8 spring wall decoration ideas to help bring a little spring bloom into your home.
Spring Wall Decoration Ideas
- Watering Can Spring Banner via Our Crafty Mom (PIN IT)
- Forsythia Spring Wreath via Mom Home Guide (PIN IT)
- Easter Egg Wreath via The Scrap Shoppe Blog (PIN IT)
- FREE Hello Spring Print via Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- Spring Decoration for Front Door & Flower Arranging Tips via Adventures of a DIY Mom (PIN IT)
- Spring Cupcake Liner Wreath via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- DIY Spring Floral Wreath via Domestically Creative (PIN IT)
- Pretty Floral Spring Sign via Cookies, Coffee and Crafts (PIN IT)
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Bring on the spring with these easy wreath and wall decor ideas! #spring #wreaths #wallart” quote=”8 spring wreaths and wall decor ideas. “]
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #245!
We have some changes coming to the Merry Monday Link Party. Sadly, Shirley will be leaving the Merry Monday Party and March will be the last month she’ll be hosting. I can’t begin to thank her for being one of the longest running hosts of the party. Please join us in thanking her for support by visiting her blog often.
The second change is the party will now be a bi-monthly linkup that will be open for 2 weeks! So this party will run from March 17 – March 30.
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Have a Spring craft, DIY project, home tour, or helpful tip/hack? Come share it on the #merrymonday #linkparty!” quote=”Time to link-up on the Merry Monday Link Party #245″]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking to feature in April:
- Recipes – with Peanut butter, noodles, OREO, and spinach. Chicken soups, Irish recipes, sloppy Joes, tacos, waffles, air fryer recipes, low carb and keto recipes.
- Home – Spring cleaning and home refresh ideas. Budget friendly home makeovers or DIY projects
- Occasions – Spring
- Crafts & Activities – Spring crafts, decor, games, and printables.
Party is open March 17 – March 30