I can’t believe it’s Christmas Eve! The time sure has flown by and while the year is almost over, we’re still in the thick of the chilly winter season. So, here are 15 Hot Cocoa Recipes to help keep you warm and cozy (adult only versions too)!
Starred recipes are shown in the image above. Also, FYI – Kim at Cravings of a Lunatic is a hot chocolate making machine and has TONS of different hot cocoa recipes. Head over to her blog to find even more hot cocoa recipes!
Hot Cocoa Recipes
- *Gingerbread Hot Cocoa via Cravings of a Lunatic – uses Biscoff (PIN IT)
- *Peppermint Hot Chocolate via A Proverbs 31 Wife (PIN IT)
- *Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix via Cravings of a Lunatic (PIN IT)
- *Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix via She Saved (PIN IT)
- 3-ingredient DIY Vegan Instant Hot Chocolate Mix via Strength and Sunshine (PIN IT)
- *Nutella Hot Chocolate via Cravings of a Lunatic (PIN IT)
- French Hot Cocoa via Well Plated (PIN IT)
- *Gingerbread Hot Chocolate via Annie’s Noms (PIN IT)
Adults Only Hot Cocoa Recipes
- *Spiked Peppermint Hot Chocolate via Simply Darrling (PIN IT)
- Coconut Rum Hot Cocoa via AKA Designs (PIN IT)
- *Peppermint & Whipped Vodka Hot Chocolate via Home Cooking Memories (PIN IT)
- *Amaretto Hot Chocolate via Delightful E Made (PIN IT)
- Spiked Butterscotch Hot Chocolate via Busy Dizzy and Hungry (PIN IT)
- *Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Cocktail via This Worthey Life (PIN IT)
- *Chila ‘Orchata White Hot Chocolate via Cooking in Stilettos (PIN IT)
Merry Christmas Eve! Thank you so much for making Merry Monday one of your link party destinations, we couldn’t have this fun party without you. We’re taking a break to enjoy this day with family and friends, but will be back in full force on December 31st!
If you have New Year’s Day posts you would like to share, I’ve re-opened the Merry Monday Link Party #184, so you can share these timely posts.