This post contains affiliate links. Items purchased through these links may result in earned commisions.
Have a beauty lover to shop for and need some gift ideas? Here’s a K-beauty Skincare Gift Guide with some of my favorites, my daughter’s favorites, and a few of her ‘wishlist’ items. And if want to win some goodies for the holidays, enter the giveaway at the bottom of the post!
25+ K-beauty Skincare Products for the beauty lover
Before I get to the gift guide, I want to welcome you to the 5th annual 12 Days of Holiday Ideas event! This event is hosted by Shirley of Intelligent Domestications and myself between Nov. 11th and December 6th. There will be hundreds of new ideas for the holidays that will be shared by over 55 fellow blogging friends! To find the printable Holiday Calendars for the event and 50+ Best DIY Holiday Ideas, go –>> HERE.
Today’s Holiday Ideas posts are going to be all about gift guides. My gift guide is targeted for the beauty lover, but there are lots of gifts guides in the link-up below to help find the perfect gift for your friends, family, co-workers, and more. Just scroll to the end of the post to find all the other gift guides!
K-Beauty Skincare Gift Guide
This guide was put together by my 20 year old daughter, who loves all things K-beauty, and myself, a K-beauty newbie. She has sensitive dry/oily skin patches and I have dry mature skin. I’ll note the items that she has tried with a heart ♥ and why she likes it, as well as items she would love to find in her Christmas stocking (no mark). I’ll note the products I love with a diamond ♦ and the reason why I like to use them.
Our favorite online shop is Yesstyle for skincare products, so all of these skincare items can all be purchased through this site. Most of the these products will cost less on Yesstyle than in-stores and shipping is FREE for orders over $35! In addition, you’ll receive free sample items on orders over $35. Just keep in mind that it may take 2-3 weeks for products to arrive and some products take 21 days before being shipped out. To make sure you receive products in a timely manner, take note of the ‘usually ships within’ time that will be posted on each product page. So if you’re buying for Christmas, now is the time to order! Many of these items are affordable and would make awesome stocking stuffers!
Use Code – MYPINTER to save an extra 5% off your first order and an extra 2% off future orders on Yesstyle.
- ♥ Lip Glowy Balm (Berry) – Keeps lips hydrated and slight color. Feels nice and doesn’t have an overly sticky feel.
- ♥ Water Sleeping Mask – Light weight, yet helps keep skin hydrated. Great for the summer or those who don’t like heavy creams. This has an almost cult following. Apply this onto a clean face and let the magic happen while you sleep! Rinse in the morning and wake up to beautiful hydrated skin. People say this doesn’t cause breakouts and works fine on acne prone skin.
- ♥ Cream Skin Refiner – This can be used to moisturize skin throughout the day when the skin feels dry. It can also be applied to cotton and used as a mask. Reinforces the skin barrier with white leaf tea water. Soothed dry skin and is very moisturizing. Helped with dry skin, especially around the nose area.
- ♥ Lip Sleeping Mask – This is similar to the water sleeping mask, except it’s for your lips! Apply at night and wipe/rinse off in the morning to reveal nice soft and plump lips. Can also use this as a lip balm when lips are feeling dry.
- Green Tea Seed Serum – Antioxidant-rich serum that helps restore skin clarity and suppleness. Green tea seed helps to lock moisture, while panthenol and batain boost skin’s natural ability to produce moisture. Should be followed with a good moisturizer.
- ♥ Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 2x – This clay mask is great for people who have acne-prone, oily skin. It does a great job at absorbing excess sebum, leaving your pores look visibly smaller. My daughter really likes this clay mask, but I have extremely dry skin and it can dry it out further if you don’t use a good moisturizer after using this. I only use this once a month, while she can use it 1-2 times a week.
- ♥ Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam – A great cleanser for washing off makeup and dirt collected throughout the day. It’s volcanic properties act as a great exfoliator and absorbs excess sebum and dirt. Pairing this with the Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask makes the result for clear, smooth skin more likely and will have a long-lasting effect.
- ♦ My Real Squeeze Mask – There are 14 different types of mask with three levels of hydration. Since I have dry skin, I use the cream base (great during the winter) and essence masks, but you can also buy the water base too. The masks are made with 100% eucalyptus fibers and target various skin issues like dryness, aging, blemishes, and more. Masks that I use are the pomegranate, rice, and honey up to 3x a week.
- Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm – Made to be hypoallergenic. This is a balm that turns into a silky oil to remove makeup and impurities without stripping the skin. Rich in vitamin C to prevent aging and help brighten dull skin, while rich in minerals to soothe and hydrate skin.
- Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop – Use this 5% Vitamin C serum at night to help fade hyperpigmentation and brighten skin.
- Midnight Blue Calming Cream – This blue-tinted cream contains chamomile to help soothe dry, inflamed skin. Helps promote cell regeneration and contains centella extract that heals irritations and blemishes. Great for acne prone skin.
- Midnight Blue Calming Sheet Mask – Helps cool down skin and reduce redness and irritation. Also helps remove excess sebum.
- ♦ Rich Moist Soothing Cream – A good moisturizing cream for sensitive and dry skin that contains shea butter, ceramide 3 and lipidure. Vegan friendly! Use this after applying the rich moist soothing serum and it helps lock in moisture. It has just enough weight without being too thick or sticky. Great spring, summer, and fall moisturizer. Would recommend layering with another moisturizer for winter or reapplying during the day/night to really lock in moisture.
- ♦ Rich Moist Soothing Serum – Received a sample. Loved it so much and bought the full size bottle! Use this before a moisturizing cream and this really helps plump up tired skin. Contains sodium hyaluronate and various fruit and herbal extracts. Vegan friendly!
- Rice Mask Wash Off – This creamy and luxurious face mask that removes excess oil and dirt from the skin’s surface, leaving a soft complexion. Use after cleansing face and leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off.
- ♥ Rice Daily Brightening Cleansing Foam – Super smooth and lathers nicely. Takes off make-up and impurities, while leaving skin soft and bright (evens skin tone).
- Rice Daily Brightening Mask Cleansing Water – Micell particles in this cleansing water helps to remove impurities while leaving skin moisturized.
- Rice Daily Brightening Cleansing Water Tissue – Similar to the Rice Water, you can use this to remove makeup and impurities from the face.
- Bitter Green Kale Clay Mask – Use to deep clean the skin and remove excess sebum for clean, clear, and healthy skin.
This is a Japanese Skincare company, but I wanted to include this in the mix. I really love this company and their skincare products. These are the current products that I use on a daily. You can check out my K-Beauty and J-Beauty Review to see more of my favorite products
- ♦ Hada Labo Gokujyun Oil Cleansing – I love this oil cleanser! It removes foundation and makeup without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin. I follow up with the Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Face Wash listed below. Once you buy the bottle, they have replacement bags that you use to refill the bottle.
- ♦ Hada Labo Koi-Gokujyun UV White Gel SPF 50+ PA++++ – If you want to keep your routine simple, this all in one moisturizer and sunscreen is perfect! I use this in the morning before foundation with another moisturizer (I have dry skin) and also as my sunscreen on days that I don’t wear any makeup. It’s fairly light weight, so you may need to pair it with another moisturizer for the winter. What I really love is that this doesn’t leave a white cast on the skin.
- ♦ Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Face Wash – This cleanser can be used alone and will remove makeup and impurities from the face without stripping the skin of moisture. However, I like to pair this with the Hada Labo Gokujyun Oil Cleansing when I wear heavier makeup/foundation. On days when I do not use foundation/makeup, I use this alone to cleanse my face before applying toner and moisturizer.
- ♥ Icing Sweet Bar Sheet Mask – Other than the delicious scent it has, it is super hydrating and brightens your skin after one use. It leaves your skin super dewy and bright achieving the highly desired “glass-skin” look.
Son & Park
- Beauty Filter Cream Glow – A light weight moisturizer and primer all in one. Uses White Flower Complex to revitalize skin and Vitamin Liposome Complex to nourish and hydrate skin.
- Beauty Water – This plant-based liquid has multiple uses. It can be used for cleansing, exfoliating and toning skin to replenish moisture, brighten skin and maintain a smooth complexion. A must to use before applying makeup to achieve moisturized smooth skin.
- ♥ Cicapair Night Repair 3ox – Looks like this is being phased out and new cicapair products are available. The Cicapair line is great for people with acne-prone, problematic, dry skin. It’s recommended nightly use helps speed the healing process to soothe and strengthen the skin’s barrier while you sleep. This is amazing for the dry winter season! You may want to try Cicapair Calming Gel Cream.
- Ceramidin Cream – This cream is supposed to soothe sensitive and irritated skin. It’s been dermatologically tested and has anti-wrinkle functions too.
- Vital Hydra Solution Masks – Cellulose sheet masks are made without parabens, sulfates or phthalates. Made to deeply penetrate and hydrate the skin to leave it refreshed and glowing.
- ♥ Madecera Cream – A thick, moisturizing cream with TECA (purified extract of Centella asiatica) that can help repair your skin throughout the dry winter season. This cream will create a nice thick barrier around your skin to help it maintain its moisture all the while repairing your damaged skin. Another great addition to add to your or someone else’s collection for the winter season!
- ♥ Acne Pimple Master Patch – My daughter like these and uses them when she has acne. One patch will absorb all the impurities and bacteria within the clogged pore overnight allowing you to wake up with a smaller, practically invisible pimple. I tried these and prefer the Some By Mi Patches to this one. For both patches, I found were more effective when the pimple was closer to the skin surface or open. The patches also come in different sizes and will help prevent you from picking at and aggregating your pimples further.
- ♥ Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask – An overnight mask that will leave your skin glowing in the morning. Honey is an ingredient that is great for moisturizing and hydrating the skin. It also brightens and visibly evens out uneven skin.
- Aloe Soothing Sun Cream – Another moisturizer and sunscreen SPF50 PA++++ all in one. Use to moisturizer and protect skin.
I hope you found this gift guide helpful and maybe some new skincare products to try. And if you try items on the ‘wishlist’, please let us know how you liked them.
For more fabulous gift ideas, check out the 40+ holiday gift guides below!⇓⇓
MEET OUR GIVEAWAY SPONSORS who have generously donated fabulous prizes for the Big Christmas Giveaway!
DecoArt winner will receive a prize package valued at $100!
Dixie Crystals/Imperial Sugar winner will receive a Keurig Coffee Maker valued at $100!
Oriental Trading winner will receive an OrientalTrading.com gift card valued at $200!
Cabot Cheese winner will receive a gift basket of Cabot products valued at $75!
Burlap Fabric winner will receive a prize pack of products valued at $50!
It’s Home To You winner will receive one wooden Santa sign valued at $65
Giveaway begins Nov. 8, 2019 and ends Dec. 6, 2019. Winners will be notified by December 13, 2019. Sponsors will ship each prize to the winner. There will be a total of six winners, one for each prize. Drawing is by random selection using the Rafflecopter widget.
Must be 18 to win. Open to U.S. residents only.