Did you know July is National Watermelon Month? Let’s celebrate this delicious fruit with this FREE Watermelon Trivia Printable Summer Game!
National Watermelon Month is legit! The U.S. Senate passed a resolution designating the month of July as National Watermelon Month in 2008 and the U.S. House of Representatives declared July to be National Watermelon Month in 2009. So it’s only fitting to celebrate National Watermelon Month with this fun Watermelon Trivia Printable to learn more about this popular summer fruit.
Supplies for the Watermelon Trivia Game
List of supplies needed to print out and play the watermelon trivia game.
- Printer – A color printer is needed to print out the trivia game.
- Printer paper – Regular printer paper can be used, but I recommed using 40lb. weight paper for more a more vibrant coloring.
- Download and Print the Watermelon Trivia game (link below)
- Pens or Pencils
- Watermelon themed game prizes
Print the Free Watermelon Trivia Game
To print this Watermelon Trivia Game and Answer Key, click on the link or the image below >>> Watermelon Trivia Game.
The answer key will have a brief explanation for each correct answer and a link to the reference.
How to Play
Here are some suggestions on game play.
- Give a time limit of between 2 – 3 minutes. The winner is the person who finishes first with all the correct number of found items.
- For casual play, don’t set a time limit. Give everyone playing as much time as they need to finish the trivia. The winner is the person with the most correct answers.
Trivia Game Prize Ideas
If you want to give out game prizes, here are a few watermelon-themed prize ideas.