Want to fill your calendar with fun DIY summer projects? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Today, I’ll be sharing my feature picks from the Summer Fun Link Party that will summerfy (my new word) your outdoor, indoor, and taste buds!
If you missed the 200+ projects linked on the Summer Fun Link Party, click the link to view them and get inspired by even more summer project ideas.15 Fun DIY projects to try this summer!
15 Fun DIY Summer Projects
If you want to create these featured projects, click on the links and pin from the original source.
- Solar Plant Pot Water Fountain via Interior Frugulista – This water feature runs on the solar polar. No need for electricity!
- Tea Cup Bird Feeder via Grandma Ideas – I’ve seen many tea cup bird feeders, but I love the spoon detail on this one. It’s the perfect place for a bird to perch.
- Playhouse Makeover via Clearwater Cottage – Paint can do wonders. Check out the amazing transformation of an old playhouse with paint!
Home Decor DIY Ideas
- Anchors Aweigh Sailboat Wreath via Debbie’s Buzz – Debbie makes amazing full wreaths and this one is perfect for a coastal beach vibe.
- DIY Plant Shelves via Pillarbox Blue – Do you have spare wood and a cut tree? Use them to make a shelf to display your summer plants.
- Cocktail Umbrella Backdrop via Sincerely Saturday – I love this unique summer mantel backdrop. It’s colorful and makes me smile!
- Denim Tassel Earrings via Sum of Their Stories – Making summer jewelry is always a fun project. It’s so easy to customize colors to match your summer outfits!
- Paper Summer Garland via White House Crafts – If you love bright cheerful colors, you’re going to love this summer paper garland and all the other bright summer White House Craft projects.
- Stenciled Sneakers via El Refugio de Lirtea – Have an old or new sneaker? No need to be an artist to jazz them up if you use a stencil!
- Summer Corn Salad via Cooking with Carlee – Corn and tomatoes are a summer combination that’s hard to resist and makes a perfect side dish for all your summer meals.
- Coca Cola BBQ Sauce via Marilyn’s Treats – Planning on cooking some ribs this summer? Try this 4-ingredient BBQ sauce.
- Roasted Chicken with Peaches via Lou Lou Girls – Ever had chicken and peaches together? This unique recipe combines the two into a tasty one pan meal!
My Favorite Summer Fun Link Party Projects
- RV Renovation on a Budget via The DIY Mommy – You HAVE to see the start to finish renovation of this old RV. My mouth literally hit the floor as I scrolled down and viewed all the pictures of the entire reno project. Tons of inspiration for sprucing up an RV or even your home on a tight budget.
- Pool Noodle Tablescape via My Humble Home and Garden – I’ve always been fascinated by pool noodles sea scapes and now I know how to make them! Such an easy and budget-friendly way to decorate for a summer themed party.
- FREE Summer Printables via My Wee Abode – I love when bloggers share free printables for your home. Here are 3 FREE printables that you can print and display for the summer.
Aren’t these DIY Summer Projects awesome?! I’ve already put a few of these on my summer project list and can’t wait to get them done.