If you joined me for the Merry Monday Link Party #202 Strawberry Round-up, you know that I took the girls strawberry picking and we brought home 8 pounds of fresh strawberries! I could have easily made strawberry pie, but I opted to make something different…this easy no-bake yogurt fruit pie!
There are a lot of great things about yogurt pies. First, you can make it any flavor you like. For example, if it’s peach season, use peach yogurt and mix in peaches. Love pineapple? Make a pineapple pie. It’s really up to you, but it’s best to use fruit that’s in season. However, if using fruit out of season, you can add some powder sugar for added sweetness. Second, it can be made with sugar free yogurt and whip cream, which is great for those on sugar-free/low sugar diets. Third, it’s an easy no-bake dessert that can be quickly whipped up when you’re short on time.
Since I had a ton of fresh strawberries to use, I choose to use Oikos Triple Zero Mixed Berry Greek Yogurt (my new favorite yogurt) mixed with Cool Whip and added chopped strawberries into the mix…no additional sugar needed here!
Note: I prefer to use Greek yogurts as it is thicker than regular yogurt and makes for a firmer pie.
Easy No-Bake Yogurt Fruit Pie
- Graham pie crust – 9″ premade graham pie crust or make your own East Graham Pie Crust.
- Oikos Triple Zero Mixed Berry Greek Yogurt – 2 containers or use your your favorite fruit Greek yogurt.
- Extra Creamy Cool Whip – Substitute with sugar-free or low calorie Cool Whip.
- Fresh strawberries – 1 small carton for pie and for topping.
- Fresh blackberries – 1 small carton for pie topping.
How to Make Easy No-Bake Yogurt Fruit Pie
Step 1. Wash and dry the strawberries and blackberries. Coarsely chop 8 ounces of strawberries. Set aside blackberries and remaining uncut strawberries.
Step 2. In a large bowl, fold the Greek yogurt and Cool Whip until well combined. Then, mix in the chopped strawberries.
Step 3. Pour the yogurt mixture into a pre-made graham crust.
Step 4. Cut the tops off of 5-6 strawberries and slice in half. Place halved strawberries, cut side down around the outside top of pie. Cut the top off of one strawberry and place cut side down in the center of the pie. Then, take whole blackberries and place around the center strawberry.
Step 5. Cover and chill the pie for a minimum of 3 hours before serving. Easy peasy!
WARNING! This delicious summer pie is addictive and it’s hard to eat just one slice. It’s a light and refreshing summer dessert. I may have eaten two slices in one sitting and caught my kids doing the same. So, if you make this fruit yogurt pie, enjoy it while it lasts!
Easy No-Bake Yogurt Fruit Pie Recipe
How to make a pie with yogurt and fruits.
- 1 - 9" graham pie crust
- 2 - 5.3 oz. Oikos Triple Zero Mixed Berry Greek Yogurt or your favorite Greek yogurt flavor
- 1 - 8 oz. Extra Creamy Cool Whipe (sub with sugar-free for low sugar diets)
- 8 oz. Fresh strawberries, chopped
- 6-8 fresh strawberries
- 1 small carton blackberries
- Wash and coarse chop about 8 ounces of fresh strawberries. Place on paper towels to remove any excess liquid. Set aside. Remove Cool Whip from the freezer and let thaw for 10 minutes to soften.
- In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt and Cool Whip. Fold in the chopped strawberries. Pour mixture into the graham crust and level.
- Wash and dry the strawberries for the top of the pie. Halve all the strawberries, except one. Place the cut side of the strawberries along the outside edge of the pie with the tips facing outwards. Cut the top of the last strawberry and place it in the center of the pie, cut side down.
- Wash and dry 11-12 blackberries. Place the blackberries in the center along the edges of the strawberries.
- Cover and chill pie for at least 3 hours before serving.
- I prefer Oikos Greek yogurt as it is a bit thicker than other yogurts, but you can use your favorite Greek yogurt.
- If using fruits that are out of season, powder sugar can be added to the yogurt mix for added sweetness. Do this to your own taste.
- Use sugar-free yogurt and whipped cream for low sugar/no sugar diets.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.
Good Cook 3-Piece Mixing Spoons Set
Good Cook Melamine (12 Piece) Bowl Set: Mixing Bowls With Lids, Nesting Serving Bowls For Kitchen Storage
Keebler Ready Pie Crust, Graham Cracker, 9 in
Zyliss Zyliss-31380 Utility Kitchen Knife with Sheath Cover, 5.25-Inch Stainless Steel Blade, Purple, Paring
Cutting Boards for Kitchen, Plastic Chopping Board Set of 4 with Non-Slip Feet and Deep Drip Juice Groove
Erlene this looks delicious! Have shared on Twitter it’s so good 🙂
Appreciate it. Thank you.
Nice to see you Erlene. Cheers
Looks delicious! Great recipe. Pinned for later! Sharing on social media! #MM