Merry Monday Link Party #157 – Facebook Follow Month & New Facebook Blog Support Group!
Welcome to another Merry Monday Link Party! This month, it’s not only Facebook follow month, but there’s a new Facebook Blog Support Group – It Takes a Merry Village! It’s a NEW Facebook group just for bloggers to get more support!
Never been a part of a Facebook blog support group and not sure what it is or why you should join? Well, let me tell you!
What is It Takes a Merry Village Facebook Group?
It Takes a Merry Village Facebook Group is a closed Facebook group where bloggers can share their posts and get social media support! Below are just a few of the things you’ll find in group:
- Monthly social media follow threads
- Daily blog support threads
- Daily social media support threads
- Link party threads
- Shop threads
Why join It Takes a Merry Village Facebook Group?
Joining It Takes a Merry Village Facebook Group will help get you more social media and blog post exposure! All you need to do is network and help support each other by sharing each others tweets, Instagram posts, Facebook posts, pins, and more! Here is an example of one of the weekly threads –
How to join?
Joining is easy! Just click on the this link and answer the three questions =>>>> It Takes a Merry Village Facebook Blog Support Group
Now, let’s get this blog support growing and help spread the word to your fellow blogging buddies. Share this on social media because the more the merrier!
[Tweet “Join the new blog support group on Facebook – It Takes a Merry Village!”]
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Last week’s most popular post(s)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up & party on the #MerryMonday 157 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #157
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Patio/outdoor projects & decor
- Landscaping Ideas
- Patriotic ideas/projects/crafts/decor
- Father’s Day crafts, ideas, food
- Summer games/activities
- Recipes – focus on patriotic themed foods
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!