I love decorating with pumpkins. Unfortunately, the hot California weather isn’t pumpkin friendly. So, any sort of pumpkin carving is out of the question for long term fall decorating. In fact, real carved pumpkins only last a day here before it starts to get mushy and grow mold. Thank goodness most craft and dollar stores carry faux pumpkins that are easy to transform into impressive fall decor with little effort. Here are 21 of my favorite clever ways to decorate faux pumpkins.
21 Clever Ways to Decorate Faux Pumpkins
- Pottery Barn Inspired Flaming Pumpkins via Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- DIY Halloween Fairy Garden via Living La Vida Holoka (PIN IT)
- Fall Pumpkin Candle Holder via Momma DJane (PIN IT)
- Silhouette Pumpkins via Uncommon Designs (PIN IT)
- Halloween Washi Tape Pumpkins via Domestically Creative (PIN IT)
- The Adams Family Pumpkins via C’mon Get Crafty (PIN IT)
- DIY Book Page Covered Pumpkin via Two Purple Couches (PIN IT)
- Seashell Pumpkin via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Pumpkin String Art via So Much Better with Age (PIN IT)
- Succulent DIY Pumpkin Topiary via The Darice Craft Blog (PIN IT)
- DIY Crackle Glaze Blue Pumpkins via The Happy Housie (PIN IT)
- DIY Drilled Pumpkins via Taryn Whiteaker (PIN IT)
- Melted Crayon Pumpkin Tutorial via The Heathered Nest (PIN IT)
- DIY Confetti Pumpkins via Made In A Day (PIN IT)
- Faux Succulent Pumpkin Centerpiece via Consumer Crafts (PIN IT)
- Easy DIY Fall Pumpkin Floral Arrangement via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- DIY Dollar Store Pumpkin Topiary via Our Crafty Mom (PIN IT)
- Decoupage Fall Vignette via Intelligent Domesications (PIN IT)
- Cute Colorful Painted Pumpkins via Flamingo Toes (PIN IT)
- DIY Cactus Pumpkin via Living La Vida Holoka (PIN IT)
- Pineapple Pumpkin via Living La Vida Holoka (PIN IT)
Which pumpkin craft is your favorite?
Welcome to Merry Monday #175!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- Domestically Creative —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Our Crafty Mom —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #176
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All things Halloween
- All Things Thanksgiving – recipes, decor, crafts, and more
- All Things Christmas
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created! And while you’re here, stop by the 2017 Halloween Blog Hop and share a Halloween themed post + enter the $100 Giveaway!