Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #134- Christmas Party
Thanks again for joining us for the Merry Monday Link Party #134! We’ll be taking a break on December 25th, but will be sharing some of our favorite posts. So please come back to see what we’ve picked.
Meet the hosts of the Merry Monday Link Party
It’s Twitter Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Host on Twitter. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM & we’ll follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Twitter
- Made In A Day —> Twitter
- The Kolb Corner —> Twitter
- Intelligent Domestications —> Twitter
- Inside the Fox Den —> Twitter
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Twitter
- The Organized Dream –> Twitter
- Crazy Organized —> Twitter
- Two Purple Couches —> Twitter
- DIY Adulation —> Twitter
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Twitter
- Twelve on Main —> Twitter
Host Feature Picks
- Erlene’s pick : DIY Vintage Christmas Scroll | Houseful of Handmade (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : A Very Merry Farmhouse Christmas Kitchen | Worthing Court Blog (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : Old Fashioned Christmas Breakfast Room | The Everyday Home (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : Vintage Button Gift Tags | Raggedy Bits (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Peppermint Crunch Cookies | The Monday Box (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : Printable Wine Bottle Gift Tags | The Kolb Corner (PIN IT)
- Katies’s pick : Star Garland | A Bird and a Bean (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : Gingerbread Cookie Hangers | Domestically Speaking (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : French Knot Stag Head Pillow | Busy Being Jennifer (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : 20 Cranberry Breakfast Recipes | This Gal Cooks (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : Snowman Pull Apart Bread | Frugal Foodie Mama (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : Appetizer Christmas Tree Cheese Board | Walking on Sunshine Recipes (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!