It’s the start of football season and that means it’s time to think about game day food! Honestly, I’m not big on tailgating like my hubby. I prefer to stay at home and watch the game from the comfort of home.
Okay, I have to be honest here. The reason I created this list of ultimate at home game day menu ideas is because I’m terrible at keeping track of the ball in live stadium play (is it just me?). Don’t laugh, but unless there is a cameraman following the ball around, I’m totally clueless of where the heck the ball is. For me, watching football on television suits me better and helps me follow the game. So if you like to watch from home too, you’re going to love this list of ultimate at home game day menu ideas.
Game Day Menu Ideas
- Hawaiian Chicken via Simply Stacie (PIN IT)
- Bacon Chicken Noodle Casserole via Kleinworth & Co. (PIN IT)
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders via The Kolb Corner (PIN IT)
- 3-ingredient Chicken Wings via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- 3-ingredient Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings via Intelligent Domestications (PIN IT)
- 3-ingredient Lemon Pepper Wings via Intelligent Domestications (PIN IT)
- Fajita Chicken Wings via The Bewitchin Kitchen (PIN IT)
- Easy Homemade Sloppy Joes via The Kolb Corner (PIN IT)
- Frisco Melt Burgers via Chef Next Door (PIN IT)
- Easy Meatball Parmesan Casserole via The Kitchen is My Playground (PIN IT)
- Tater Tot Casserole via The Mandatory Mooch (PIN IT)
- Cowboy Burgers via The Jenny Evolution (PIN IT)
- Easy Pan Pizza via Dizzy Busy and Hungry (PIN IT)
- Buffalo Turkey Burgers via To Simply Inspire (PIN IT)
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza via The Kittchen (PIN IT)
- O Brien Potato Casserole via Made In A Day (PIN IT)
- Simple Imitation Crab and Potato Salad via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Lightened Up Broccoli Salad with Bacon via 5 Minutes for Mom (PIN IT)
- Loaded Hawaiian Tuna Macaroni Salad via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Cheesy Baked Tortellini Casserole via Walking on Sunshine (PIN IT)
- Antipasto Pasta Salad via The Kitchen is My Playground (PIN IT)
- 4-ingredient Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese via Growing Up Gabel (PIN IT)
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad via 3 Boys and A Dog (PIN IT)
- Crockpot Corn on the Cob via Our Good Life (PIN IT)
- Homemade Salsa and Chips via Coupon and Freebies Mom (PIN IT)
- Tailgate Spinach Dip via Made In A Day (PIN IT)
- Ham and Cheese Roll Ups via Our Good Life (PIN IT)
- Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatballs via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Jalapeno Pull Apart Rolls via Coupon and Freebies Mom (PIN IT)
- Popcorn Bar via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe via 3 Boys and A Dog (PIN IT)
- Parmesan Ranch Dipping Sauce via Delightful E Made (PIN IT)
- Hot Seafood Artichoke Dip via This Gal Cooks (PIN IT)
- Clam Dip via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Parmesan Thyme Roasted Potatoes via Simply Stacie (PIN IT)
- 8 Layer Taco Dip via Honey and Birch (PIN IT)
- Sheet Pan Loaded Chicken Nachos via Honey and Birch (PIN IT)
- Cheesy Zucchini Spinach Quesadillas via Dizzy Busy and Hungry (PIN IT)
- 3 Game Day Finger Food Crackers via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Rootbeer Float Sheet Cake via Simply Stacie (PIN IT)
- Strawberry Marshmallow Cake via Eat Move Make (PIN IT)
- Vanilla Texas Sheet Cake via Embellishmints (PIN IT)
- Creamy Friut Salad via Simply Stacie (PIN IT)
Now, let’s get to the party! Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts!
It’s Twitter Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Twitter.
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ Domestically Creative
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Kim ⋅ A Wonderful Thought
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- How to Make a Barnwood Sign via The Country Chic Cottage (PIN IT)
- Rustic Pumpkin Door Hanger via Cherished Bliss (PIN IT)
- DIY Solar Eclipse Viewing Box via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #170
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Nerdy Crafts
- Back to School Ideas
- Recipes – sandwich recipes, back to school lunch ideas, freezer meals, easy dinner ideas
- Easy DIY Halloween Costumes
- Halloween themed treats & foods
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Sign-ups for the 2017 Ornament Exchange is open!