May 8 – 12, 2017 is Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week! Our teachers do so much for our kids, why not give them a small ‘thank you’ gift?! And just in case you need some teacher gift ideas, I’ve gathered 10 of my favorite simple DIY Teacher Gift Ideas from various Merry Monday Link Parties that will surely show how much you appreciate them.
Simple DIY Teacher Gift Ideas
Not all teachers will eat baked or homemade goods (allergies or preferences), but most teachers can eat fresh fruit! And this idea of gifting oranges with an orange peeler via Camille at Growing Up Gabel is brilliant! She even created a FREE printable card too!
Okay, can I say that I love this gift basket idea for myself?! Seriously, I love nail polish and if you have a teacher that love to paint her nails, she’ll love this gift idea via Avas Alphabet blog. Oh, and this post has a few other fun teacher gift idea too.
Don’t want to put together a manicure basket, try this simple manicure idea from Lolly Jane. Just print out their FREE printable, attach a nail polish with a salon gift card, and you’re done!DIY Planter Teacher Gift Ideas + Free Printable Tag via The Turquoise Home (PIN IT)
Plants are a great gift for anyone. Laura at The Turquoise Home shows us how to make a mini mason jar succulent planter and a painted terracotta pot planter with FREE Printable tag!
Merry Monday Link Party #153
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
It’s Pinterest Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
- My Pinterventures —>Pinterest
- Made In A Day —> Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner —> Pinterest
- Intelligent Domestications —> Pinterest
- Inside the Fox Den —> Pinterest
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Pinterest
- Two Purple Couches —> Pinterest
- DIY Adulation —> Pinterest
- A Wonderful Thought —> Pinterest
- Twelve on Main —> Pinterest
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- Modern Embroidery Hoop Wreath via Designing and Diapers (PIN IT)
- DIY Magnolia Wreath via A Wonderful Thought (PIN IT)
- DIY Butterfly Garden Ornament via Bugaboo City (PIN IT)
- Mother’s Day Garden Gift Basket via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up & party on the #MerryMonday 153 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #153
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- DIY projects – patio/outdoor projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Mother’s Day & Graduation ideas/projects
- Recipe focus
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!