This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
Who says entertaining for the holidays has to be stressful and complicated? Keep things simple and effortless by creating a No Bake Mini Caramel Apple Pie Bar with Dannon® Greek Yogurt Oikos® Light & Fit® Caramel Apple Pie Yogurt, Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Reddi-wip®, and your favorite toppings.
When I was younger, throwing a holiday party used to stress me out. I would spend weeks planning out party details and hours cooking every dish from scratch. In fact, sometimes I would still be cooking when guests arrived. I was so focused on providing an unforgettable meal that I lost time to make memories with family and friends.
Luckily, age has made me a little wiser. While I still spend time creating a great meal, I’m okay with simplifying and using pre-made items to make holiday entertaining easier. Nowadays, I’m all about less time in the kitchen and more time with family.
And one of the easiest ways to simplify and quickly get out of the kitchen is to create a No-Bake Mini Caramel Apple Pie Bar. Creating a mini pie bar requires less than 10 minutes in the kitchen and minimal prep. All I have to do is provide the 3-ingredient pie and the toppings for an effortless holiday dessert.
Since its fall season, I decided a no-bake mini caramel apple pie bar would be the perfect dessert spread for a holiday party. So on my weekly Walmart shopping trip, I picked up several Dannon® Greek Yogurt Oikos® Light & Fit® Caramel Apple Pie Yogurt containers, a couple packages of Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Reddi-wip® , and various toppings for the my dessert spread.
Because I’m creating a mini pie bar, I needed a quick and tasty pie. So I mixed together Dannon® Greek Yogurt Oikos® Light & Fit® Caramel Apple Pie Yogurt, Reddi-wip®, and honey (optional) for the filling. Then placed several spoonfuls of the mix into the Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust shells and popped them into the freezer. Super easy and can be served immediately for a 5-minute dessert or frozen* for a firmer pie – my kids like it frozen.
*Pies can be made ahead of time and frozen. If frozen, thaw for 15-20 minutes before serving to soften the pies. Frozen pies can be left out to thaw before a party meal. The pies should be soft and ready to eat when the main meal is done. These are also great to have on-hand for those surprise holiday visitors too!
When it’s time for dessert, creating a mini pie bar is as simple as placing various toppings into bowls and setting them onto a table with the frozen no-bake mini caramel apple pies. For my bar, I used small ceramic bowls that were labeled with chalkboard clips to hold chopped apples, mini chocolate chips, vanilla granola, and pecans for the toppings. Then, I placed chocolate and caramel syrup in squeeze bottles next to the Reddi-wip® for the ultimate pie toppings.
Then, when my guests are ready for dessert, everything is ready to create custom pies. But want to know the best part of a mini pie bar? I can have a great dessert ready in under 10 minutes and I get to spend more time with family and friends! A win-win situation!
What are your favorite effortless holiday desserts? Have tips/tricks to keep your holiday meals less stressful? Tell me in the comments below!
Want the printable? Subscribe to my email list and get access to the exclusive My Pinterventures printable library.
MINI CARAMEL APPLE PIE
- 1 pkg. Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 count)
- 2 containers Dannon® Greek Yogurt Oikos® Light & Fit® Carmel Apple Pie Yogurt or substitute with vanilla yogurt
- 1 bottle Reddi-wip® Original
- 2 T. honey - optional
- 1 pkg. mini chocolate chips
- 1 bottle chocolate syrup
- 1 bottle caramel syrup
- 1 chopped apple
- 1 pkg. vanilla granola or your favorite granola mix
- 1 pkg. pecans
- In a small bowl, add 2 containers Oikos® Light & Fit® Carmel Apple Pie Yogurt, 2 cups Reddi-wip®, and honey (optional). Mix well.
- Add yogurt mix into the mini pie crusts. Place in the freezer for up to 2 hours or serve immediately for a soft pie.
- Top each pie with Reddi-wip® and your favorite toppings. I suggest chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, pecans, vanilla granola, chopped apples, and mini chocolate chips. If creating a self-serve pie bar, place ingredients in mini bowls and let everyone create their own pies.
- Pies can be made ahead of time and frozen. If frozen overnight, let it thaw for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Add honey or caramel syrup to the yogurt pie mixture if you prefer a sweeter pie.
- If you prefer cooked apples, cook the apples with 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon, 1 T. butter, and 1 T. sugar.
- If you can't find Caramel Apple Pie Yogurt, substitute with Strawberry Yogurt and turn these into Mini Strawberry Yogurt Pies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.
Keebler Ready Crust Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts 0.71 Oz. Pk Of 3.
Honey Bunches of Oats French Vanilla Granola Cereal and Snack, Good Source of Fiber, made with Whole Grain Breakfast Cereal, 11 Ounce (Pack of 5)
Barry Callebaut Semi Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips | All Natural | Certified Kosher | Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free | Vegan | 9 oz bag (Semi Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips, 4 Packs)
HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup 24 oz (Pack of 2)
Ghirardelli Caramel Flavored Sauce 17 oz. bottle