It’s time for another Spring Craft Blog Hop craft! This time, the focus is on St. Patrick’s Day, April Fools, Palm Sunday, and general spring crafts. If you would like to participate and share your crafts, please link-up HERE.
To kick off the second installment of the Spring Craft Blog Hop, I created a St. Patrick’s Day Arrow Word Wall Art using my Silhouette machine. You see, I’ve been staring at my Silhouette machine for several months now and it was time to dust it off.
- Silhouette machine
- Arrow words – St. Patrick’s Day cut file download *
- 3 shades of green glitter paper
- 1 gold glitter paper
- white cardstock or white vinyl
*To create this wall art, I bought and downloaded the St. Patrick’s Day Arrow Words file for 99 cents.
- Download and size your cut file to the correct size for your frame
- Cut your file out on white cardstock
- Remove the cut words from the cardstock
- Remove the remaining cardstock from the mat
- Center the word cuts and cut your cardstock to the size needed to fit into your frame
- Cut strips of your glitter paper to fit over the arrow word cut outs
- Flip over the cut cardstock and place the strips of glitter paper over the cut-out words
- Tape down the strips of glitter paper*
- Glue down* the inside of the letters that were left behind on the cut mat
- Glue down areas that are popping up on the cardstock
- Once the glue is dry, insert into your frame
I love my new St. Patrick’s Day Wall Arrow Word Wall Art!