Want to know my secret to finding things that matter and seem to always get misplaced? I put a Tile on it!
Meet one of our three family room sofas. They like to eat socks, pencils, candy wrappers, cell phones, and their all-time favorite, the television remote! And since our sofas have deep seats with removable cushions, EVERYTHING sinks in, especially the television remote. I hate that!
What is a Tile & How I Use It
But I don’t worry about losing the remote anymore. I’ve attached a Tile, the world’s best-selling Bluetooth tracker, to the back of our television remote. I no longer have to worry about tossing each pillow back, lifting every sofa seat, or digging into the sofa crevices to find the remote. Nope, no more daily (yes, daily) sofa digging for me!
I know it may seem silly to care so much about a tv remote, but when I have limited time to relax and watch tv, the last thing I want to do is dig around for it. Now, when I can’t find the remote, I just use the Tile app on my phone and press the ‘find’ button. Then, I follow the ‘ringing’ sound to quickly pinpoint the location of the remote. I’ve even found the remote in an adjacent room!
Know what else is cool?! Since the tile is linked to my cell phone, I can double-tap the Tile on the remote to ring my phone and find that too! This is such a plus because I’m always misplacing my cell phone.
More Tile Features
Just in case you need more reasons to #TileIt…
- No monthly service fees. You buy the Tile, download the app, sync the two and that’s it!
- Super affordable with the basic Tile Mate (shown) starting at $25.
- Keep the tile app running and it can remember the last place you had your item.
- Harness the power of the largest lost-and-found community to help find lost items. All I need to do is ask for help through the app and other members can help me track down my lost item too! There are over 1,000 users in my area to help me find my lost item(s)!
- Share Tiles with your Family when they have the Tile app. Perfect for shared items, like keys.
- Various types to fit your needs: Sport, Style, Luggage, Slim, and even Tile adhesives.
More Things to Put a Tile On
While I love having the Tile on our tv remote, you may want to use it on other things. Things like…
- cell phones (I definitely need one for my cell)
- lunch boxes
- glasses case
- craft scissors (If you’re a crafter with kids, you’ll understand)
So what are you waiting for? Join the #TileIt community because “together we find”!
Will you be joining the #TileIt Community?