It’s Wednesday! Time for another quick post or roundup. We’re not big on decorating for St. Patrick’s Day, but I do like to add just a bit of green during the month of March. Today’s roundup focuses on easy St. Patrick’s Day home decor crafts. Most of these crafts only take a few supplies, are low cost, and can be done in a day. How great is that!
Check out these great blogs below for some great decorating ideas.
- St. Patrick’s Day Mantle @Landeelu -Who says St. Patrick’s Day has to be Shamrocks and clovers? Add some dots and stripes in St. Patrick’s Day colors for a modern decorative version of this holiday.
- Shamrock Charm Necklace @the bold abode (okay, this isn’t a home decor craft, but isn’t it cute! I had to include it)
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Printable @This Girl’s Life Blog – How much easier can you get? Just hit print 🙂
- Washi Tape Shamrock @The Crafted Sparrow – Use washi tape for the pattern on a large Shamrock. Then place it a burlap background.
- St. Paddy’s Day Felt Wreath @The Adventures of Mini-Martha – Glue strips of felt around a wreath form.
- Fabric Hoops @Organize & Decorate Everything – Pop some fabric between wooden hoops. Easy Peasy!
- Paper strips Shamrocks @Sugar Bee Crafts – Just staple strips of paper to make the shape of Shamrocks.
St. Patrick’s Day is March 17th. Have you started to decorate for St. Patrick’s Day?
Next week, I’ll be rounding up some St. Patrick’s Day inspired treats and recipes.
For more St. Patrick’s Day ideas, visit my Pinterest board
Follow Erlene Amat | My Pinterventures’s board Holidays-St. Patrick’s Day on Pinterest.