I have been provided products from Halos® to spread #halosfun! All opinions are my own.
I’m excited to be partnering with Halos® again to bring you more Halos® fun! Last time, I shared a Halos Honey Sugar Scrub. This time, I’m sharing a simple treat, chocolate dipped mandarin orange slices!
Before I get to the chocolate dipped mandarin orange slices, I want to share all the goodies in the fun Halos® Valentine’s Day Activity Box.
Halos® Valentine’s Day Activity Box:
- Craft kit
- Project cards
- Wood Valentine Container
Such a fun box! And like the last Halos® fun box, I picked out a recipe to recreate, but with a twist.
Chocolate Dipped Mandarin Orange Slices
The original recipe on the Halos® fun box card used yogurt with sea salt. But because it’s Valentine season, I thought it would be fun to kick it up a notch and dip the mandarin orange slices in chocolate with sprinkles!
Do you dip your Halos®?
- 4-5 Halos mandarin oranges (peel and segment)
- 1/3 cup Milk chocolate candy melts (heaping 1/3 cup)
- various sprinkles
- Place a small baking sheet with parchment paper into the freezer to chill for 30 minutes.
- Peel and segment the Halos mandarins.
- Place chocolate in a small bowl. Place in the microwave for 10 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted.
- Dip mandarin slices into the chocolate. Top with sprinkles. Place onto the chilled pan. Place dipped slices in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Serve or keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Substitute chocolate with yogurt and sprinkles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.
Wilton Chocolate Pro Fountain Fondue Chocolate - Chocolate For Fountain
Chicago Metallic Commercial II Non-Stick Small Cookie/Baking Sheet, 12.25 by 8.75, Gray
Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper Roll with SmartGrid, 45 Square Feet
Superior Glass Mixing Bowls with Lids - 8 Piece Mixing Bowl Set with BPA- Free lids, Space Saving Nesting Bowls