Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #133 – All Things Christmas!
Thanks again for joining us for the Merry Monday Link Party #133 – All Things Christmas! Today, our party is again celebrating the holiday season with more Christmas features. You’ll find a Christmas tablescape, holiday wreath, jewelry, and more!
Meet the hosts of the Merry Monday Link Party
It’s Pinterest Follow Week! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your us on Pinterest.
- My Pinterventures —>Pinterest
- Made In A Day —> Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner —> Pinterest
- Intelligent Domestications —> Pinterest
- Inside the Fox Den —> Pinterest
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Pinterest
- The Organized Dream –> Pinterest
- Crazy Organized —> Pinterest
- Two Purple Couches —> Pinterest
- DIY Adulation —> Pinterest
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Pinterest
- Twelve on Main —> Pinterest
Coconut Fudge with Macadamia Nuts via Delightful E Made (PIN IT)
Host Feature Picks
- Erlene’s pick : Stitched Christmas Tree Necklace | Flamingo Toes (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : “Let it Snow” Christmas Wreath | The Happy Housie (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : Pinecone Swag | Small Home Soul (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : Hand Lettered Holiday Treat Bags | Lolly Jane (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Hot Chocolate Bar for Caroling Party | Aspen Jay (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : Frosted Sugar Cookie Fudge | Kleinworth & Co. (PIN IT)
- Katies’s pick : Bud Vase Candle Holder Centerpiece and Christmas Tablescape | Bless’er House (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : How to Clean and Preserve Pine Cones | The Kolb Corner (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : Colorful Felt Candy Garland | Growing up Gabel (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : How to Make Character Stocking Holders in Five Minutes | Rain on a Tin Roof (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : Dried Citrus Ornaments | Garden Matter (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : DIY Shutters Tutorial | Lolly Jane (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Follow My Pinterventures’s board Merry Monday Linky Party on Pinterest.
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
[Tweet “Time to party! Join the #MerryMonday Link Party 133 #bloggers #linkparty @pinterventures”]
Party Rules – Please read!
Merry Monday Link Party #133 – All Things Christmas!
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip! All others will be deleted.
Thank you so much for hosting the party, and especially for featuring my Christmas Pinecone Swag 🙂 What a nice surprise!
I always love your party! There are so many talented people sharing. I have tried to put your button on my party page, but it won’t work for some reason, but I did create a link to here. Hope you are having a great holiday season! All of the shared ideas help to make the season bright.
Thank you for featuring our candy garland!
Another awesome party!!! Thanks so much for sharing my fudge recipe! You made my day!
We love partying here. Thanks! -Journa from lollyjane
Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
How’s your Christmas prep coming? I’ve got just one big project left!
Thanks for hosting every week! Always enjoying linking up with you!
Sharing my snowman Oreo cookies this week with your party. Hope you have a nice week!
Hope you had a nice weekend. Thank you for the party!