This easy no craft supplies bunny silhouette was inspired by the many washi tape, fabric, and ribbon bunny silhouettes seen on all over the web and Pinterest. While I thought all of the silhouettes were great, the majority of them required purchasing several craft supplies. Now, while I love going to the craft store (I really do), I wanted to make an easy no craft supplies bunny silhouette from materials that most people would already have on hand. All you’ll need is your computer (if you choose to make your own background, printer, and everyday items.
Are you ready to get started? I promise this is super simple and will take less than 20 minutes if you use the provided prinatbles (maybe even less).
- thick white paper or paper bag (use resume paper, card stock, double up your printer paper, or card board)
- Picmonkey (If you want to make your own background) or wrapping paper
Printables (use these if you don’t want to make your own backgrounds)
- Trace the backing of the frame on your white paper. Cut out.
- Print out a bunny silhouette image of your choice from the internet (or use mine) and cut out.
- Take the cut out bunny silhouette and center it on your white paper and trace around it. Cut out bunny tracing using a small scissors. Set aside.
- Make your background using PicMonkey (affiliate link) or use my Washi stripe background or chevron background.
- Position your cut out bunny paper over your background. When you are satisfied with the background position, trace around the outside edge of the white paper and cut out the background.
- Place in cutouts in frame and there you go! Easy No Craft Supplies Bunny Silhouette with the look of washi tape or ribbon.