If you’ve got kids home for the summer, I’m sure you’re looking for ways to keep them entertained. Honestly, when my kids were younger, it was so much easier to keep them entertained because they would go outside and play with the neighborhood kids. Now that they are older, they prefer to play on their electronics, but it’s not something I want to spend the entire day on. So, I’ve rounded up a few DIY Backyard Games and Activities for some summer outdoor family fun!
DIY Backyard Games and Activities – Summer Backyard Family Fun
[Tweet “DIY Backyard Games & Activites for Summer Outdoor Family Fun! #familyfun #games”]
Make a Giant Outdoor Kerplunk Game from Tomato Cages via Design Dazzle (PIN IT)
Let’s Party! Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts!
It’s Instagram follow month and we would love if you followed us on Instagram. Let us know you’re from the party so we can follow back by commenting with #MerryMonday.
- My Pinterventures —> Instagram
- Made In A Day —> Instagram
- The Kolb Corner —>Instagram
- Intelligent Domestications —> Instagram
- Two Purple Couches —> Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den —> Instagram
- Twelve on Main —> Instagram
- DIY Adulation —> Instagram
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Instagram
- A Wonderful Thought –> Instagram
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 161 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #161
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- All things summer!
- Shell crafts, coastal decor, & tropical ideas
- Recipes – summer foods & grill recipes
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!