Welcome to the third annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!
Welcome back to day 6 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! Today, is all about holiday games and I’m sharing a round-up of 12 Christmas family games you can buy and not worry about anything else, but to have fun!
Stop by every day from December first through the twelfth for new ideas you can use to make your season brighter! Here’s this year’s 12 Days of Christmas Schedule so you can stop by each day to see what’s new:
- DIY Ornament – DIY Plaid Mounted Deer Head Ornament
- Movie craft or recipe – Polar Express Believe Framed Bell Sign
- Snowman craft – Snow Belly Snowman
- Holiday party food – Bisquick Shrimp Vegetable Appetizers
- 99 Cents Only store craft – Easy Reindeer Ornaments
- Party Games! – 12 Christmas Family Games
- Hot Cocoa Bar!
- Cookie recipe or tip
- DIY Wreath
- Christmas/Holiday Table setting
- Holiday porch decor
- Christmas/Holiday Tree
Meet Your Hosts
They have all been busy as Elves creating, decorating, cooking and crafting tons of new ideas for you to try this holiday season!
12 Christmas Family Games
This year has been crazy busy and I haven’t had the time to much game planning. Thankfully, there are a ton of holiday themed family games available online. If you’re in need of games to get the family together, here are 12 Christmas Family Games that will provide hours of family fun!
- White Reindeer – This game improves on the White Elephant game and gives everyone a fair shot at getting the present they want.
- Christmas Charades Board Game
- Pass the Ugly Sweater Card Game – Collect pairs of awesome gifts without getting stuck with the ugly sweater card to win.
- Christmas Trivia Game – Test your knowledge of carols, movies, the North Pole, traditions and stocking stuffers!
- The Santa Claus Game – See who can deliver their sleigh filled with presents first. 2 – 4 players.
- Santa’s Sleigh Ride – Race other ‘Santa’s’ around the world and see who wins. 15 -30 minute game for 2-6 players.
- Christmas-opoly – Based off of the classic Monopoly game. 2 – 6 players.
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Operation or Olaf Operation – See who has the steadiest hands! Operate on Bumble, but don’t make him roar or Rudolph’s nose will light up.
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Playing Cards – Classic playing cards with Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Playing Cards.
- Build Olaf – Based off of hang-man, players take turn guessing letters and words to build Olaf.
- Save Penguin Ice Block Game– Knock out the ice cubes, but don’t let the penguin fall! Only has two hammers, but take turns for more than 2 players.
- Indoor Snow Fight Snowtime Anytime 40pk – Don’t have snow or don’t want to bundle up to go outside? Get this indoor snowballs and play inside! Multiple players
Be sure to visit our fellow 12 Days of Christmas Bloggers below for even more creative ideas this holiday season!