I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you’re a mom of a teenage girl, you probably know what it feels like when they start raiding your beauty stash. It started out with ‘borrowing’ a few things and has now grown into full blown stealing! One of the things I’m constantly having to hunt down is my nail polish stuff…grrr! So, with the holiday season coming up, I’ve put together a list of items to create a Teen Nail Kit or to use as a Holiday Gift Guide.
2017 Teen Nail Kit
For convenience, all of these items can be purchased at Ulta stores or online. If ordering online, remember to shop through Ebates this holiday season and get money back for shopping. First time members that sign-up before December 31, 2017 will receive a $10 bonus after their first qualifying purchase through Ebates!
Nail Kit Basics
- Zoya Remove+ Nail Polish Remover (vegan friendly)
- Zoya Remove+ Nail Polish Remover is a vegan friendly (no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate or camphor) and award winning 3-in-1 nail polish remover. It is packaged in a portable, spill proof pump container.
- Cotton Pads
- 50 – 100% cotton pads to use with nail polish remover to help remove nail polish.
- Philosophy Hands of Hope Hand and Cuticle Cream
- I love Philosophy’s Hands Of Hope Hand and Cuticle Cream. The shea butter and blend of natural oils does double duty by moisturizing dry hands and rough cuticles without being overly greasy.
- 7 Free Nail Trio (vegan friendly)
- This trio set includes Pacifica’s 7 Free Top & Base Coat in Gloss, 7 Free Top Coat in Matte, and Rainbow Gloss 7 Free Top Coat. This trio is formulated without parabens, phthalates (dibutyl phthalate), toluene, xylene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, or animals.
- Sally Hansen No More Mistake Manicure Clean Up Pen
- A Nail Polish Remover Pen is a must have item for touch ups and correcting nail color mistakes in one stroke. Comes with four replacements tips.
- Tweezerman Mini Nail Rescue Kit
- Every girl needs a clipper, nail pushy/cleaner, cuticle/hangnail nipper, and nail file. Tweezerman’s Mini Nail Rescue Kit is perfect for any nail kit or take it on-the-go for mani emergencies.
Teen Nail Kit Add-on Extras & Stocking Stuffer Ideas ($12 and under)
- Sinful Color Nail Polishes
- I love Sinful Color Nail Polish! The are are always new AFFORDABLE color collections to satisfy any nail polish addiction.
- Zoya Nail Polishes (vegan)
- Zoya has the largest selection of BIG5FREE & vegan friendly shades that have long lasting wear. If you’re staying away from the Big 5 chemicals found in most nail polishes, this is the one to get.
- Diamond Cosmetics Manicure Set
- includes a nail file, nail brush, wood stick, 3 way buffer and cuticle pusher – implements to make your manicure easier!
- OPI Nail Lacquer Thinner
- Thin out nail polish with flormaldehyde-free OPI Nail Lacquer Thinner. Add a few drops to slightly thickened (won’t work on super thick nail polish) nail lacquer to improve the consistency.
- Nail Art Kit
- Beauty Gems 10pc. Pedicure Kit
- I want this for myself! This is a great for any teen that wants to pamper themselves with a home pedicure. It includes a foot file, foam file, nail clipper, cuticle pusher, toe separators, hand and foot cream, and foot tub.
Nail Art/Storage Gift Ideas
These items can be found on Amazon and will ship free for those with Prime membership. Note that Amazon prices are subject to change.
- Magicque Second Skin Nail Barrier
- If your teen is a budding nail art enthusiast, this brush on nail polish barrier can help keep the skin around the nail clean. Brush it liberally around the nail, clean off spots on thee nail with the cuticle stick, brush on the nail polish, and peel back the Second Skin Nail Barrier.
- Assorted Nail Art Items
- This assorted nail art kit comes with a variety of nail tape for unique nail designs, rhinestones, and 45 sheets nail art sticker sets. Keep in mind that sets may vary.
- DIY Nail Art Book: 75 Creative Nail Art Designs
- Nail art designs for pre-teen and teens with step-by-step photos.
- Craft Box
- Technically this is a craft box, but I have it and use it to store my nail polish. The top tray serves as storage for my nail tools and the bottom is one large box to hold at least 30+ nail polish bottles.
- Nail Polish Holder
- Keep clutter to minimum with this see through nail polish holder. Can store up to 36 normal size bottles of nail polish with one large compartment for nail tools.
- Makartt 3 Tier Wall Mount Acrylic Nail Polish Rack Display
- Clear wall mounts are a great way to display nail polish and use it as a way to decorate walls. Who wouldn’t love to look at the fun nail colors?!
Do you have a favorite nail product to include? I would love to know what you would include in a teen nail kit in the comments.