There are Amazon affiliate links in this post, all other links are not affiliate links. The items in this post were picked by my daughter for the sole purpose of sharing Teen Girl Stocking Stuffer ideas for under $20.
It’s November and time for holiday shopping! Shopping for gifts can be a daunting task, especially if you have teen girls. It seems like their taste in things change with each new product or trend, which can make picking out the perfect gift almost impossible. To try to make things a little easier, I’ve asked my teen daughter to help put together a Teen Girl Holiday Gift Guide with items that are priced under $20.
[Tweet “Teen Girl Holiday Gift Guide – Under $20 #gifts #teens @pinterventures”]
Teen Girl Holiday Gift Guide – Under $20
Give a gift of fashion. Here are some fun accessories and basics to complete any teen wardrobe. These fashion picks are based on the current styles being worn by the girls in Southern California high schools. Knit infinity scarves in solid colors are being worn with plaid or printed shirts. Basic solid tanks, shirts, and hoodies are a favorite high school wardrobe staple – all these pieces are great for layering. Crop sweater tanks are also popular and worn with high waisted skirts. Oh, and don’t forget a snuggly PJ is always a “must have” in cooler weather.
- Chunky Scarf Etsy $18.99
- 60% Red Scarf with Black Pom Pom Etsy $12.00
- Grey Sweater Infinity Scarf H&M $12.99
- Basic Tank Top H&M $5.99
- Jersey Top H&M $12.99
- City Nights Plaid Shirt $18.99
- French Terry Pull-over Hoodie Forever 21 $14.80
- AEO Soft and Sexy Cropped Tank Blue, Jam, Black $19.95 (BOGO 1/2 OFF sale)
- Body Candy Juniors Huggable Plush Hooded One Piece $17.88
Girls love their beauty products and these are a few picks from my teenager. One of her favorite hair products is It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product and this is the second year that it’s made our gift guide list. This product is great for girls that like to use heat stylers on their hair. Both my girls love all of the EOS product line and there is a special holiday lip balm set and new lotions too. A body spray made it on this year’s list, Body Fantasies Sweet Berry Spray has a candy sweet smell that both my girls love.
- It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product – 120ml/4oz $12.11
- EOS ~ Holiday 2015 Limited Edition Decorative Lip Balm Collection $13.50
- EOS Evolution of Smooth Hand Lotion Variety Pack – Cucumber, Berry Fresh, Fresh Flowers (Pack of 6) $16.23
- Generic 6 Pcs Girl’s Personal Care Manicure Set Grooming Kit White $8.99
- Conair YOU CURL Curling Wand $19.99
- Body Fantasies Body Spray Sweet Berry (Walgreens)
The Boho look is extremely popular and one of our favorite places to find this look is at Cost Plus World Market. There is always an abundance of great affordable jewelry at World Market, but these shiny treasures sell out quickly, so don’t wait too long to buy these.
Small Aztec Feather Watch $12.48
Planners & School Supplies
My daughter has been asking for a cute planner and we found several stylish ones at Target. The Target website says that these planners are only available online, but we were able to find it in stores on an end cap. Hurry though, these are a great price and selling out quick! And while you’re there, pick up some pens too (hint – the dollar section has some super cute modern pens)! There are also great printable options on Etsy with cute planner stickers. Other school supply options would be a pencil pouch filled with pens or cute paper clips.
- Sugar Paper Planner 2016 Black/White Stripe 8×10 Target $6.99
- Sugar Paper Planner 2016 Weekly/Monthly 6×9 Target $9.99
- Sugar Paper Planner 2016 Gold Planner 3 x 6 Target $7.99
- Sugar Paper Planner 2016 Polka Dot Weekly/Monthly 8.5 x 11 Target $9.99
- $9.99Staedtler 10ct Colored Fine Felt Tip Marker Pens (Target) $10.17
- Pilot G2 Metallics Gel Ink Pens 8ct (Target) $14.99
- Daily Planner Printable (Etsy) $1.14 sale
- School Planner Stickers (Etsy) $3.50
- 40 School Planner Stickers (Etsy) $3.00
Teens spend too much time on electronics, so why not give gifts that help them focus on other things? My daughter loves to read and has requested a gift card to Barnes and Noble or Amazon. She also loves to meet her friends at Starbucks to chat about the latest gossip and a gift card to Starbucks is something she would love. And what teen girl doesn’t like to shop? A gift card to the local mall or a general Visa gift card will definitely be put to good use. Teens also like to be creative and often doodle and draw, which makes a Hipster coloring book, Washi Tape Craft book (see my review), or Manga coloring pens a great gift for the artsy girl.
- Barnes and Noble/Amazon Gift Card
- Starbucks Gift Card
- Mall Gift Card/Visa Gift Card
- Hipster Coloring Book (Design Originals) $9.25
- Washi Tape Crafts: 110 Ways to Decorate Just About Anything $13.86
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Manga Shojo, 10-Pack $18.88
When it comes to decor, teens can be really picky. My daughter is currently into string lights, lanterns, decorative pillows, wall decor, geometric accents, and any type of soft throw.
- Cooper decorative figurine (Target) $19.99
- Cotton Cushion Cover H&M $9.99
- Oval Mirror H&M $17.99
- Kilometer light chain IKEA in-store$19.99
- Maru Round Paper Lantern World Market $4.99-$6.99 (Cord kit sold separately $9.99)
- Pebble Dot Grey Plush Throw Kirklands $12.99
I hope you liked these 2015 Teen Girl Holiday Gift Guide picks. Stayed tuned for a 2015 Tween Girl Holiday Gift Guide, and a Teen Boy Holiday Gift Guide.
If you plan on doing holiday online shopping, make sure to go through Ebates. You will earn cashback on your online purchases from select stores. I use Ebates and it works! Click on my sign-up link –
I’m always afraid to buy for teens, so I end up giving them a gift certificate. You have many great ideas here, some I wouldn’t have thought of. I’ll have to try one or two this Christmas season.
Thank you Erlene as, I will be giving gifts to teen girls and preteen this years, as our family draws names to give presents