That being said, I’ve decided to try at least one new money saving app or site each month to see if they live up to the Pinterest hype. Below are some of the few that I’ve tried in the past month on my iPhone.
- Rewards you with points for watching television or listening to music.
- Earn bonus points for watching advertising, watching featured shows, or playing Viggle live trivia show games.
- Follow on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to get extra offers and tips to earn more points.
- Turn in points for merchant discounts, products, or redbox free rental gift cards.
- Earn money by watching videos and answering questions on featured products.
- Earn money by scanning select barcodes of products from select stores.
- Earn money by buying select products from select stores and scanning receipt.
- Earn money for posting selected products on Facebook, getting a recipe, watching a video, learn a product fact, play trivia, etc…
- Complete the earning cycle by scanning the product barcode/receipt
- Balance can be transferred easily to Paypal or buy a gift card.
- Earn points for scanning and transmitting all your household purchases.
- Redeem points for products from NCP catalog or for monthly raffles.
- Earn points for taking surveys
- Earn a percent of your online purchases if you use the links on the site
- Available phone app
- Refer a friends bonuses
- Earn swagbucks by playing games, shopping, searching the web, taking surveys, watching videos, and more
- Redeem swagbucks for gift cards or Swagstakes
- Refer a friend bonuses
Pros – Lots of ways to earn swagbucks.
Cons – Surveys can be long and you don’t always qualify for the high point earnings. Don’t always get points for surfing the web.
I prefer using Ebates because it’s a simpler cash back program. Although, if you spend a lot of time randomly surfing the web or game playing, this app might be for you. That being said, I was able to earn over 1,000 swagbucks in a little over a month.
Do you have money savings apps or sites that you love? If you do, I would love to know which ones you recommend. Or if you’re already using one of the apps or sites above, I’d love to know what you do to make it work.