Welcome to our One Year Blogiversary Giveaway Celebration!
Join us and enter to win one of the 6 prizes, totaling over $325
Woot Woot! My Pinterventures is one year old! I can’t believe it’s already been a year since I started blogging. I’ve made some great bloggy friends during my blogging journey and I’m so grateful for everyone’s support. It’s been such a fun adventure and I hope to continue blogging for years to come.
Intelligent Domestications, My Pinterventures, 2 Crochet Hooks, and Meatloaf and Melodrama
The four of us are turning one this month and we’ve come together to celebrate our one year blogiversary! Of course, we wouldn’t have made it this far if it weren’t for all of your support. To help us celebrate this milestone, a few of our blogging buddies have joined with us to co-host this party and make this blogiversary celebration and giveaway possible.
Special thanks to our wonderful co-hosts:
Just click on their photos or links below to visit their blogs!
Alli @An Alli Event
MJ @Daisy & June
Andrea @Waldorf Salad & Cottage Fries
Becky and Glenna @My Paper Craze
Jessica @Army Wife to Suburban Life
Angelique @God’s Growing Garden
Heather @Here We Go Again…Ready?
Kristen @The Road to Domestication
Laura @Michigan Saving and More
Trish @The Decoratoraholic
Time sure flies when you’re having fun and we can’t believe it’s already been a year since we started blogging! Whoo hoo! To thank everyone that has helped support our blogs, we’d like to help kick off your fall season with the opportunity to win some fabulous prizes. You’ll have 6 chances to win!
One grand prize winner will receive $150 in cold hard cash – cha-ching! But wait, there’s still 5 more chances to win a prize. Thanks to our fabulous sponsors, one lucky winner will win a sponsor gift package. Plus, each blogiversary blog will be giving one gift prize to a lucky winner too. That’s six ways to win a prize and start your fall season off with a bang!
6 PRIZES:**winners will be randomly chosen through eligible Rafflecopter entries**
- One lucky winner will receive a $150 CASH prize
- One lucky winner will receive a sponsor gift package – Chloe + Isabel earrings (Value $22) from Waldorf Salad & Cottage Fries, Monogrammed Burlap Chevron Garden Flag (Value $29.99) from Brand it Boutique, a $25 Gift Card from Julie’s La Bella Basekts, and a Halloween Door Hanger (value $30) from Becky at My Paper Craze
- One lucky winner will receive a $25 Amazon e-gift card from Intelligent Domestications
- One lucky winner will receive a $25 e-gift card from an online retailer/store of the winner’s choice from My Pinterventures *e-card must be available for purchase online*
- One lucky winner will receive a $25 Target gift card from Meatloaf and Melodrama
- One lucky winner will receive a $15 Starbucks gift card, 2 skeins of yarn (Lion brand Moonlight Mohair in Safari and Superwash Merion Cashmere in Ivory) and an H size crochet hook from 2 Crochet Hooks. Approximate value $35
Special thanks to our sponsors for providing these wonderful gifts.
Blogiversary Celebration Giveaway Details:
- Giveaway begins September 15th 12:00 AM EST and ends September 30th 11:59 PM EST
- Cash prize of $150 is open worldwide and payment will be made via Paypal. All other prizes are open to residents in the United States only
- Must be 18 yrs. and older to enter
- Void where prohibited
- One entry per household, per address
- Winners of all prizes will have 24 hours to respond to winner notification email, or prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen
- Winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter drawing
- Winning entries will be verified
- Sponsors will be individually responsible for prize fulfillment
Are you ready to win some fabulous prizes? Enter below…
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. Void where prohibited by law. One entrant per household, per address. Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this sweepstakes. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional comments or questions.