Love Mexican food? Here’s a round-up of delicious Mexican & Mexican inspired dinner recipes shared on past Merry Monday parties.
If you live in Southern California, you’re probably familiar with the restaurant chain, Alberto’s. There’s a few near our house that used to be our quick go-to place until we found this little taco shop, El Ranchito. We’ve driven pass this taco shop so many times and I can’t believe what we were missing! The food was so good and fresh that we immediately went back the next day for more. In any case, it got me in the mood for Mexican food. So this week, I thought it would be the perfect time to feature a few south of the border dinner recipes.10 Mexican Inspired Dinner Recipes to try this month.
Mexican Inspired Dinner Recipes
- Low Carb Steak Fajita Skillet via Domestically Creative (PIN IT)
- Cheesy Taco Tater Tot with Ground Beef via Live.Love.Texas (PIN IT)
- Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowl via Sparkles to Sprinkels (PIN IT)
- Pulled Pork Street Tacos via The Proverbs Wife (PIN IT)
- Shredded Chicken Enchiladas via Delightful E Made (PIN IT)
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas via Walking on Sunshine (PIN IT)
- Mexican Chicken Corn Casserole via Crystal & Co. (PIN IT)
- Instant Pot Mexican Pot Roast via Homecooking Memories (PIN IT)
- Turkey and Rice Mexican Casserole via Hello Creative Family (PIN IT)
- Shredded Beef Chimichangas with Vegetables via The Kittchen (PIN IT)
What’s your favorite Mexican or Mexican inspired recipe?
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #248!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Have a Spring craft, DIY project, home tour, or helpful tip/hack? Come share it on the #merrymonday #linkparty!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking to feature in April:
- Recipes – Beef, Barbecue, Eggs, Hamburgers, Salads, Salsas, Strawberry, Chocolate Chips, Fruity cocktails/mocktails
- Home – Spring cleaning and home refresh ideas. Gardening and outdoor projects
- Crafts & Activities – Spring crafts, graduation, and printables