July 4th is still over a month away, but if you’ve been to the stores lately, the patriotic decorations are already out! So it really is time to start thinking about July 4th decoration ideas. And since there were so many great ideas on the past few Merry Monday Link Parties, I decided to round-up a few of my favorite patriotic decoration ideas to help with the upcoming July 4th holiday.
July 4th Decoration Ideas – Patriotic Decor
These 4th of July door decorating ideas will make your doors scream U.S.A. pride.
- Denim Flag Wreath via Made in a Day (PIN IT)
- Stars and Stripes Door Hanger via The Kolb Corner (PIN IT)
- Tulle 4th of July Wreath via The Evolution of Jenny (PIN IT)
- Old Glory Patriotic Wreath Tutorial via Gluesticks Blog (PIN IT)
Don’t forget to decorate your tables. These DIY July 4th table decorations are all easy to make and will bring the patriotic vibe.
- Frosted Mason Jar Patriotic Luminaries via Intelligent Domestications (PIN IT)
- Patriotic Firecracker Wands via DIY Adulation (PIN IT)
- Upcycled Coffee Can via Across the Blvd. (PIN IT)
- Folded Stand-up Paper Stars via Little Miss Celebration (PIN IT)
Hang banners on fences, on wall, across a fire place, or over a door. Banners are an easy way to add July 4th decor to almost anywhere you want some red, white, and blue decor.
- Patriotic Banner via My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies (PIN IT)
- How to Make a Patriotic Fabric Garland via Two Purple Couches (PIN IT)
- Happy 4th of July Banner via The Crafty Blog Stalker (PIN IT)
- Patriotic Upcycled Bunting via Pillar Box Blue (PIN IT)
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- A Farmhouse Outdoor Living Space Update in just a Few Minutes via Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- Farmhouse Window Box and Guest House Window Bed via Knick of Time (PIN IT)
- How to: Make a Vertical Herb Garden via Two Purple Couches (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!